Cyberpunk 2077

Cheers. Yes i had heard of that before. Wouldn't that break eu working time regulations?
I would think it would break a lot of laws, but they get around it. I wonder if that is because it is all technically "voluntary", when it reality, it is anything but.

It's more an industry-wide problem than any one studio.

There's also crunch time in the VFX industry and at some places where there's anything related to software development.

-edit- Two new screenshots and new info.

New Cyberpunk 2077 details: New Game +, ending decisions, skills, relationships, loot & more - DSOGaming

88cavb4fk1e31.jpg

aueo3tjlane31.jpg

Last edited:
Every new shot is a beaut! I want this game so bad

The crunch problem is an industry wide systemic issue. And it's partially because workers aren't unionized and not speaking up for themselves.

It's more an industry-wide problem than any one studio.
The crunch problem is an industry wide systemic issue. And it's partially because workers aren't unionized and not speaking up for themselves.
This is true. But when CDPR tries to act like they are better, and they confirm they are still going to use crunch, that is some high level hypocrisy.

This is true. But when CDPR tries to act like they are better, and they confirm they are still going to use crunch, that is some high level hypocrisy.

I mean they might be better. Unless there's some sort of Anthem-level expose on CDPR work practices we don't know yet. What gaming company making major titles like this doesn't have crunch at this point?

5 days ago
CYBERPUNK 2077: New Screenshot Reveals An Imposing Hammer-Wielding Enemy
While gameplay is set to be showcased at Gamescom in just a matter of days, CD Projekt Red has revealed an official screenshot from Cyberpunk 2077, which puts the focus on a new hammer-wielding opponent...Read more

Also more recently with

1 day ago
CYBERPUNK 2077 Will Stream A New 15-Minute Demo On Twitch And Mixer Next Friday
While most of the public didn't get to check out the gameplay demo shown at Gamescom 2019, CD Projekt Red has officially announced that they will stream a 15-minute edit of the Cyberpunk 2077footage next week.Read more

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Last edited:

13 hours ago
CYBERPUNK 2077: CD Projekt Red Releases Another Original Song From The Game's Soundtracks
We still have several months until the release of CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077, but that hasn't stopped the developers from releasing another track from the soundtrack of the forthcoming sci-fi game...Read more

| 8/24/2019
Filed Under: "Cyberpunk 2077"

ezgif-5-9d167b6c6228.jpg

Within the world of Cyberpunk 2077, one of the most popular musical groups is the band Samurai, and in an effort to bring their music to life, CD Projekt Red has partnered with the Swedish punk rock group Refused.

Previously, the developer teased Refused's work on the official soundtrack by releasing the track "Chippin' In," and now they've decided to provide excited fans with another taste of the music they've produced by sharing another original song.

Although we all know it's the Swedish band that's creating the original music, Cyberpunk 2077 players will see the tracks attributed to Samurai and their lead singer Johnny SIlverhand (Keanu Reeves) within the game.

Check out the Youtube video below to listen to the track "Never Fade Away."

Also with below

3 days ago
CYBERPUNK 2077 Developers Are still Weighing The Possibility Of Adding A Multiplayer Mode After Launch
CD Projekt Red has earned a lot of attention for their single-player experiences, but according to their senior concept artist, they are Still weighing the possibility of adding a multiplayer mode to Cyberpunk 2077.Read more

| 8/21/2019
Filed Under: "Cyberpunk 2077" Source: Eurogamer
ezgif-5-1a41d922942d.jpg

With a catalogue of gamer that include The Witcher trilogy, CD Projekt Red has made a name for themselves by delivering a number of highly acclaimed single-player experiences. And if things go as well as fans hope, Cyberpunk 2077 will join their list of successes.

However, despite putting the focus on the Cyberpunk 2077's, it seems the developers are still looking into whether they can, or should, add a multiplayer mode after the game launches.

"We are doing R&D into multiplayer but we're focusing on single-player experience, and that's what you'll get in 2020," senior concept artist Marthe Jonkers told Eurogamer. "It doesn't mean we're saying no multiplayer, but it doesn't mean we're saying yes either. It's still an R&D phase."

While the single-player mode for the upcoming sci-fi RPG looks to be shaping up nicely, which has earned it a ton of attention, there's no denying that the inclusion of a multiplayer feature would likely attract even more gamers. And based on these comments, fans wouldn't have to worry about the multiplayer aspect being given priority of the single-player story.

Cyberpunk 2077 is currently set to be released on April 16, 2020.

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

fork, thats what i call freedom.
Create whoever the bad place you want, no boundaries...simple as that.
Of course i can already see how the gaming community reacts to such things, they are not hard to read after all.

Considering how often you see weird monster like characters or overly hot woman created by guys, this shouldnt be a problem the normal minded person would think...wrong.
You have to understand the large part of the gaming community that has a fragile as fork ego and everything that 100% is targeted to them how they want, is problematic according to them.

I for one love the idea, will create probably still a male character...which i can easily, male body type and voice...boom a male character.

But giving the people full freedom is fantastic.

****, thats what i call freedom.
Create whoever the bad place you want, no boundaries...simple as that.
Of course i can already see how the gaming community reacts to such things, they are not hard to read after all.

Considering how often you see weird monster like characters or overly hot woman created by guys, this shouldnt be a problem the normal minded person would think...wrong.
You have to understand the large part of the gaming community that has a fragile as **** ego and everything that 100% is targeted to them how they want, is problematic according to them.

I for one love the idea, will create probably still a male character...which i can easily, male body type and voice...boom a male character.

But giving the people full freedom is fantastic.

I don't see why people would be upset about this. It fits perfectly with the future vision of this world where people manipulate their bodies to suit their own ideas of what they want to be.

I got some extra for those interested only. it's the Q & A the CDPR Dev team with the host Holly Benett. the member of the team are the level designer and two member of lead Quest designers.

(making this clear I'm show caseing something different the game play video above was and this about more details to this game via this video interview).

Thing's that are mentioned are thing's like your character wielding a katana as a main weapon to there being another class called a Tech which different from the hacker called and lastly the creator of the Cyber punk Mike pons series Speak about the changes / addition's made to races in side some of the gang's like the Voodoo boys and adding more of the culture from the country Haiti . fallowing all that is a article from PC Games N

here's the Video Stamp & video Interveiw starts @ 15:07 / 1:13:26

Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video + Q&A panel with developers
234K views 2 days ago Published on 30 Aug 2019

Watch the worldwide reveal of brand new game footage from Cyberpunk 2077, followed by a series of chats with members of the game’s development team hosted by CD PROJEKT RED’s very own Hollie Bennett!

Fallowing that
cyberpunk-2077-580x334.jpg

There are almost certainly The Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077 sequels on the way
In a management board report on how Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher series developer CD Projekt Red’s first half of 2019 has been, the studio has revealed that it’s moving towards a “dual-franchise model” – and it looks like these two “separate major franchises” could be a big part of this future.Read more

In the board report the studio says that “the company believes that maintaining the observed growth dynamics and expansion of its activity profile will depend on further enhancement of its world-class videogame development skillset and on maintaining effective communication channels with the global gaming community.”

It goes on to explain that “managing two separate major franchises (The Witcher and Cyberpunk), along with several independent development teams, enables the company to conduct parallel work on several projects and smoothens its long-term release schedule.” It adds that, “this migration towards a dual-franchise model supported by several independent product lines also permits optimization of manufacturing and financial activities, mitigates important risk factors and makes it easier for company employees to seek professional fulfillment”

Though there’s no official news of another Witcher game, this does follow comments made by CDPR’s CEO Adam Kiciński last year that The Witcher “is one of two franchises on which to build the future activities of the company.” At the time, he was unable to reveal anything further – but now it seems that the series fitting into this dual-franchise plan is likely what he was referring to.

While these revelations, even in the context of Kiciński’s comments, don’t explicitly confirm that a Witcher 4 of some kind is on the way, they do strongly indicate that there is a future for the series at CDPR as part of this “dual-franchise model” – and possibly alongside another big series.

Earlier this year CDPR reiterated its plans to release another triple-A titleby the end of 2021 in addition to Cyberpunk 2077, but details on this are still a mystery. Whether this will be a game in the Witcher or Cyberpunk universes, or part of a new, different franchise, is anyone’s guess at this point. We’ll just have to wait and see how this plan unfolds.

source: Cyberpunk 2077& PC Games news and reviews from PCGamesN.com

That motorcycle..my oh my!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"