Cyclops fans we lost, my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
PhoenixRising said:
Im tired of Wolverine. He needs to be killed, really really killed. I wish Magneto would've just ripped his stupid ass in half on the train in X1. How dare they have him kill The Phoenix? She is Fire and Death incarnate!

Only Jean should kill the Phoenix. That was her moment of great heroism.

Kurosawa said:
Wolverine fans and Cyclops fans tend to clash, because Wolverine fans love to gloat and Cyclops fans don't take crap.

Um yah that's not true. I'm a Wolverine fan I don't like to gloat, its great that Cyclop fans don't take crap, but we Wolverine fans don't always gloat.

Olcanucklehead said:
Than I love you for creating it!
Your welcome...I did the manip and he did the animation.:)

Its not that Cyclops fans don't take crap........its that they search for it everywhere, and throw it around like monkeys when they find it!

RonStoppablefan said:
Um yah that's not true. I'm a Wolverine fan I don't like to gloat, its great that Cyclop fans don't take crap, but we Wolverine fans don't always gloat.

Most of them do. Certain characters attract certain kinds of people. People tend to like characters they can identify with.

Olcanucklehead said:
Its not that Cyclops fans don't take crap........its that they search for it everywhere, and throw it around like monkeys when they find it!

No, it's because we've gotten screwed over many times thanks to the Wolverine lovefest.

i dont think any actors should get beat up b/c of the roles they have (except maybe mardsen himself). other than the superman conflict i dont know of anything that the actors did to form the plot of this movie (maybe halle, but not sure). also, this isnt a characters fault. a fictional person that has claws didn't make the decision to take over the movie. im not sure exactly how this movie stuff works, but i think we can thank the writers (yes? no?) for anything that transpires that we arent fond of

PhoenixRising said:
Im tired of Wolverine. He needs to be killed, really really killed. I wish Magneto would've just ripped his stupid ass in half on the train in X1. How dare they have him kill The Phoenix? She is Fire and Death incarnate!

Litsen I'm happy you gave me the spoilers and every thing and I don't want to be on oppisot terms with you since I like you and every thing. Agian she asked him to do it, he didn't want to do it as you saw youself.

Wolverine is constantly stealing the show. As everyone can obviously see, he IS NOT the favorite character of every person who likes X-men. In fact, half of the people on this forum hate him. I dont even like Cyclops either, but JESUS.... Give the guy a break. He gets fairly showed in X1, then he gets like 3 scenes in X2, which is totally weak. Now in X3 he is killed in the first 15 minutes. This is absolutely ridiculous. Even characters like Jean and Magneto are getting cut down because of Wolverines fat ****ing head. Jean fans want to see a Phoenix with emotional depth and some very well written scenes. We also want to see her beat the ****ing daylights out of some *****es. Therefore, Wolverine needs to just drop off the face of the earth.

And dont get me started on that screentime-stealing ***** Halle Berry.

WorthyStevens4 said:
No, it's because we've gotten screwed over many times thanks to the Wolverine lovefest.

Agian I'm sorry for your loss, I really am. But the last time its not becuase of Wolverine, its becuase of the producers/directors themselves, please stop blaming things on other characters for your personal problems. Thank you :)

I want to start a Gambit Fans We Lost: My 2 Cents.

Gambit sucks. They should've put him in just so Phoenix could kill him slowly and painfully.

Olcanucklehead said:
wolverine1qk.gif

And thats all I gota say.......

:rolleyes:

I'm sure you will absolutely love this movie.

Olcanucklehead said:

Being a Wolverine fan is like cheering for Donald Trump to make more money. He never loses, and if he does he always gets payback. Any character he comes into conflict with, he's made to look superior to unless it's someone like Galactus. He's too perfect. Every woman wants him, he's older and more experienced than everybody else, he's tougher than everybody else, etc. There's no humility or humanity to the character. Cyclops is the polar opposite-the character is ALL humility and ALL humanity.

Why are the Wolverine fans making this a Wolvering vs. Cyke issue? It's not. Neither of those characters are my favorite anyway, my favorite superhero is my Avatar and always will be.

I like both Cyke and Wolverine. I also like Stan Lee and Jack Kirby and when I see a creation of theirs taken for granted by the screen writers I get pissed.

I also don't like seeing Woverine bastardized on screen.

The Wolverine and Cyke characters were captured wonderfly in the first movie, and to a lesser extent in the 2nd movie. This movie should have been about Jean and Cyke. Instead Halle Berry *****ed her way into making this movie all about her.

Since Halle starred in CINO, I say this movie will be XINO, because they have changed the characters so much, they are unrecognizeable to the fans.

PhoenixRising said:
Gambit sucks. They should've put him in just so Phoenix could kill him slowly and painfully.
You shall be strung up and slapped a thousand times by Gambit fans....too bad Jean dies(for reals) this time. She will never come back...enjoy this last film because it is the last you will ever see of Jean Grey!

You know what, I am reeeeeeeeealy worried about some of you people who honestly thin Wolverine is NOT the favorite amoung most fans, and aduince members. Tell me one thing......does cyclops have his own long standing series that has been overwhelmingly popular since the early 80's???? Is Cyclops on the cover of his OWN game, or perhaps the solo portrate of an X-Men title?????? Maybe Cypclops has the majority of toy sales???????? Or perhaps he took the lead in every single pole that has been taken since before the movie came out????? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Wolverine has, time and time again, proven to be the fan favorite, and I am truely sorry if you obsession has grown to the point of throwing out pure and simple fact!

Tony Stark said:
Why are the Wolverine fans making this a Wolvering vs. Cyke issue?

i think it might be b/c wolvie is taking away some of the things that everyone expected cyke to do in X3.... i hate superman returns already

Olcanucklehead said:
You know what, I am reeeeeeeeealy worried about some of you people who honestly thin Wolverine is NOT the favorite amoung most fans, and aduince members. Tell me one thing......does cyclops have his own long standing series that has been overwhelmingly popular since the early 80's???? Is Cyclops on the cover of his OWN game, or perhaps the solo portrate of an X-Men title?????? Maybe Cypclops has the majority of toy sales???????? Or perhaps he took the lead in every single pole that has been taken since before the movie came out????? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Wolverine has, time and time again, proven to be the fan favorite, and I am truely sorry if you obsession has grown to the point of throwing out pure and simple fact!

Im really worried about your spelling. Either look at the keyboard when you type or learn how to spell.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Let's not forget how Cyclops handed Logan his ass in the comics.
Let's not forget Wolverine lives in the movies.:)

Kurosawa said:
Being a Wolverine fan is like cheering for Donald Trump to make more money. He never loses, and if he does he always gets payback. Any character he comes into conflict with, he's made to look superior to unless it's someone like Galactus. He's too perfect. Every woman wants him, he's older and more experienced than everybody else, he's tougher than everybody else, etc. There's no humility or humanity to the character. Cyclops is the polar opposite-the character is ALL humility and ALL humanity.

Ha right....I wish Cyclops was dead, ooops looks like I got my wish :O

Na just kidding seriously, Ok here's thing I dislike Donald Trump, Wolverine is nothing like the guy. He has a heart, and looses some times. He's a guy every one can related to that's why almost every one loves the guy. Plus his moves are awesome...So I'm leaving this thread before I explode of anger. Please don't take what I said with offense Cyclops fans, just a joke since we were doing so many in this topic just thought I'd do one myself :)

Agian sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"