Da Vinci’s Demons

Is this show worth watching?

I'm kind of wary of anything that David Goyer has touched (/written), let alone created, so I don't know. It looks/sounds interesting though.

It's o.k. It's one of those shows where i wouldn't really care if it got cancelled, i just tune in to have something to watch.

I totally forgot this show came back on. I guess I will just wait for it to be done before I try to start S2. If I even get around to it.

Is this show worth watching?

I'm kind of wary of anything that David Goyer has touched (/written), let alone created, so I don't know. It looks/sounds interesting though.
It's alright. I'm surprised how much I enjoy it.

The whipping scene was intense..:(

Was just coming to post that myself.

A lot of so called cliff hangers in the finale.

The third and final season premieres October 24.

[YT]LV5B0BLaII8[/YT]

tumblr_nryc50RXML1t2bjpgo1_1280.jpg

Final season! :cmad: What the **** Starz! What is it with them cancelling stuff after only 2 or 3 seasons? Im afraid they will do the same to Blacl Sails and if they do ill probably just cancel my Starz subscription. Tired of investing in their shows only for them to be killed before their time.

It is stupid. Good shows are only getting started 3 seasons in. It is like they can't afford these shows, but then why do they start making them then?

They probably decided to cancel it so they could put more money into Outlander.

Idk whether this is a good business model or not. On the one hand it keeps their line up fresh. On the other, viewers arent going to want to watch Starz's shows if the shows will be arbitrarily canceled after only 2-3 seasons. They canceled Spartacus early and forced the show runners to fold a couple seasons of character development into a handful of episode. They canceled Magic City after only 2 seasons. And now theyve canceled this after only 3. Im just sick of it. Starz is completely undependable.

Even if Spartacus ended early, it still told it's story and is one of my favorite shows of all time. Da Vinci's Demons' viewership is lower than Power, Black Sails, Outlander and Spartacus when it was on the air. (I'm not sure about online and On Demand viewings). I'm happy Starz is letting them finish instead of the just cancelling it after this season with no ending.

I'm wondering if the delay was for them to go back reshoot some stuff to make an ending. I remember when they were doing "additional photography" some months ago.

Quality aside, I'm surprised more people don't talk about this show given some of the writers. Scott Gimple (The Walking Dead), Marco Ramirez (Daredevil), and Matt Fraction wrote some episodes. And of course Goyer, lol

Last edited:
The final season premieres tonight, or you can watch the whole season on Starz Play and On Demand right now.

I watched the first four episodes of season three. The first three were great. Episode four dragged.

Watched the whole season.
Ep 4 was indeed a drag, the next move faster.

I'm a bit disappointment to not see the Book of Leaves but just one page.
Vlad was the unexpected highlight of the two last ep, I had forget about him. The actor performance and lines crapped me up.

The show was ok, I liked the over the top and impossible inventions.
Leo discovered electricity with the help of his half sister out of an holographic page from a mythical book thus defeating the Ottoman with the support of Vlad Dracul.

The guy who plays vlad is slightly panto but it makes him all the more entertaining

Panto ....accessing google search .....panto as pantomime ? What do you mean by that ? The guy was theatrical but that's it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"