The Force Awakens Daisy Ridley as Rey - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nvrmd5kx7N1tax0jwo1_500.png

That's seriously my favourite photo of her.

Rey sure bears a resemblance to Padme. If she was a trained Jedi prior the Force Awakens, then I can see why she decides to live in Jakuu alone.

Interesting enough just as Rey lives alone in Jakuu, Luke Skywalker is in a self-impose exile as well.

Rey sure bears a resemblance to Padme. If she was a trained Jedi prior the Force Awakens, then I can see why she decides to live in Jakuu alone.

Interesting enough just as Rey lives alone in Jakuu, Luke Skywalker is in a self-impose exile as well.

and I don't think any of that is coincidence. :cwink:

Disney Studios Japan Trailer

Youtube synopsis:

Google translation said:
Star Wars" first round of the A New trilogy, beautifully lonely heroine that continues to wait for the family, with a focus on Ray, a completely new over the Force "family love and the loss of the story of". Cairo Wren villain is to manipulate the lightsaber of cross-shaped that world attention.
Now, a new legend is born.

Bing translation said:
1 installment of Star Wars, the new trilogy is a force centered on a lonely heroine waiting family, Ray, completely new "family of love and loss story". Manipulation of cross-shaped lightsaber Cairo Len's villains all over the world take a look.
Now, a new legend is born.

random / anonymous person / could be tales from the butt:

The first chapter of a new Star Wars trilogy. This is the story of Rey, a lonesome heroine who is waiting for her family; with the power of the Force, she begins a new tale of 'family love and loss'. Antagonizing her is Kylo Ren, a villain who manipulates a cross-shaped light saber.
A new legend begins here!

US Weekly - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Producer Tells Us Twins "Could" Run in Skywalker Family

Us: With Rey, this film is also the first in the series to have a female character in the central role. Was that important to you?

KK: Yes! In fact, I am such a hero with my teenage daughters. They’re like, “Mom, this is fantastic!” Again, these kinds of questions and issues shouldn’t be huge factors in our society any longer. It’s kind of amazing that these conversations that I remember certainly taking place at the beginning of my career many, many years ago, and even things I talked about with my own mother, are still occurring. It is quite staggering that we’re still having to make a big deal out of the fact that there’s a female protagonist.

http://m.usmagazine.com/entertainme...oducer-answers-your-burning-questions-2015611

Finally getting to see Rey and Finn speak a line of dialogue was good, we've heard the voices but it was nice to get a read on them as they speak, Rey has to be Leia's IMO. Rey returning to the homestead on her Speeder was a pure homage to Anakin and Luke in ANH and AOTC.

Lots of new BB-8 which is great. :D The little exchange between him and Rey definitely suggests he's Poe's and she buys or trades him from the Mecha Rhino riding alien.

[BLACKOUT]I have to say that shot of Rey crying lingers longer and that definitely seems like Chewie. :( [/BLACKOUT]The shot that follows with Kylo putting the Lightsaber to her throat....:eek:

My two favourite shots were the TIE Fighters flying into battle with the sunset behind them, and Rey standing in front of the crashed Star Destroyer.

Finally getting to see Rey and Finn speak a line of dialogue was good, we've heard the voices but it was nice to get a read on them as they speak, Rey has to be Leia's IMO. Rey returning to the homestead on her Speeder was a pure homage to Anakin and Luke in ANH and AOTC.

Lots of new BB-8 which is great. :D The little exchange between him and Rey definitely suggests he's Poe's and she buys or trades him from the Mecha Rhino riding alien.

[BLACKOUT]I have to say that shot of Rey crying lingers longer and that definitely seems like Chewie. :( [/BLACKOUT]The shot that follows with Kylo putting the Lightsaber to her throat....:eek:

My two favourite shots were the TIE Fighters flying into battle with the sunset behind them, and Rey standing in front of the crashed Star Destroyer.
Don't worry Hunter. That isn't [BLACKOUT]Chewie nor is the person dead[/BLACKOUT].

You tempt me, Hollywood Reporter. :o

BTS of Daisy and John's ASOS photoshoot, plus a brief Q&A session.

[YT]FDLBs_CTFCA[/YT]

Dear lord she's toned!! Seriously, you could grind glass off of those six-pack abs of hers, very impressive. And her self-conscious modesty is kind of adorable.

Dear lord she's toned!! Seriously, you could grind glass off of those six-pack abs of hers, very impressive. And her self-conscious modesty is kind of adorable.

Dem Jedis gotz ta watch their figures! And yeah, I love Daisy's self-deprecating sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"