Days of Future Past "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adan-Canto-in-The-Following-Episode-1.10-04.jpg

From the looks of that, I bet he has a really nice canto. LOL :funny:

That is an amazingly sexy picture of him.

The irony that a group of mutants (people with genetic abnormalities) would consist of so many aesthetically pleasing looking individuals while the human villian is being played by a little person is interesting to say the least.

The irony that a group of mutants (people with genetic abnormalities) would consist of so many aesthetically pleasing looking individuals while the human villian is being played by a little person is interesting to say the least.

I've thought about that.... Im kinda shocked they made him a villain in this... He's usually type casted that way and with this being a movie about "freaks" and the threat of genocide being conducted by a little person... Is well...... I really could see some people in that community angered by it.

Hoult seems to be competing with McAvoy. :o

_tempBeastmom_zps84a75609.jpg

_tempBeatsyi_zpscbebab2a.jpg

First thing I noticed when I looked at these photos. :oldrazz:

Well, actually, Dinklage has a form of dwarfism called achondroplasia, which is actually caused by a mutation.

On that basis, it's weird if Dinklage is playing a 'normal human' who is against mutants. Especially since he looks so obviously different because of his stature.

Also, from a historical point of view, I'm not sure that anyone with dwarfism would rise to any prominent political/social position back in that era when there was a lot of prejudice and discrimination.

And for someone who has had to go through their own trials and tribulations to then discriminate against those who are different.

He's got them thangs. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back