David Goyer developing Isaac Asimov's "Foundation" as Apple Series

Wasn’t this ready to air a long time ago? Did this secretly get cancelled... I don’t see how COVID affected it, considering when we got the teaser trailer.

they said this will gonna be Apple‘s first epic, which should raise subscribers.
Besides Ted Lasso and probably the Morning Show, Apple has really lost the streaming race.
They stated 2 years ago, that Apple will be the home of hq storytelling.

Goyer said a few months back that it will get released sometime at fall. They haven't finished filming yet.

Goyer said a few months back that it will get released sometime at fall. They haven't finished filming yet.
Oh wow... could have sworn they were over a year ago. Hell, Lee Pace was cast around Halloween 2019.

I've read they started filming back in November 2019, halted in March 2020 due to covid and resumed again in October. Also filming takes place in many locations and countries, including Ireland, UK, Malta and different islands in the Canaries. But I reckon they should be finishing sometime soon.

I liked this trailer a lot more. The last one looked more Nolan-lite sci-fi. This looks a little more like it’s own thing. Still wary of Goyer though.

I'm kind of the opposite here, as I liked the first one more because of that. But this one looks good too. The concept is very promising. Goyer, on the other hand, yeah...

Trailer looks good. Can’t wait

Lee Pace is always fantastic, and this looks like a good role for him. I loved the books, so I’ll probably check this out.

A Goyer script with these production values = make-up on a pig. I predict positive reviews for the first episode as people are dazzled by the visuals/scope, before they gradually realize as the season progresses, "oh wait, this storytelling is s***." Just a hunch. :oldrazz:

That synth riff sounds like a synthesized fart.

Not a fan of Goyer but this looks stunning and the cast is strong. Please be good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"