Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if we continue seeing Rogue in some of the promo materials that have already been placed in production. If this truly was a last minute decision, it may be too late to halt certain posters, etc., that may have her face or name on it. Bryan said she'll be featured in the materials but won't appear in the film. So...prepare yourselves....

I wouldn't be surprised if we continue seeing Rogue in some of the promo materials that have already been placed in production. If this truly was a last minute decision, it may be too late to halt certain posters, etc., that may have her face or name on it. Bryan said she'll be featured in the materials but won't appear in the film. So...prepare yourselves....

That could be a problem if she's featured in posters but not in film. A lot of people would question that. Though I would love it to see new pictures of Rogue even if she's not in the movie.

I do hope they find a way to include her in the movie even if its just for 1 scene.

Woo!! no more OT cast going forward!

Anna Paquin being cut doesn't mean there will be no more films for the OT cast.

Anna Paquin being cut doesn't mean there will be no more films for the OT cast.

No not at all, but they clearly are not the priority either. I think some tend to forget this is a First Class sequel, not XMen4.

Yea, there's still Stewart, McKellen, Jackman, Berry, Ashmore, Cudmore, and Page in the movie.

No not at all, but they clearly are not the priority either. I think some tend to forget this is a First Class sequel, not XMen4.

Who ever said they are the priority :huh: Not me.

And the "X-Men 4" thing is just coming out from people's words because its the 4th film featuring the OT cast and its also set after X3. And Bryan also said that its both sequel to X3/First Class and not just First Class.

I wonder if they'll correct this for the next trailer and bump someone up.

QKW0s2A.jpg

I'm thinking Hoult will take Paquin's spot.

I hope Iceman looks really cool and has a very memorable scene at least. He's prolly my favorite.

Could they announce it to get publicity and then announce later that her scenes will be in the film after all ? To get the fan excitement ?

Could they announce it to get publicity and then announce later that her scenes will be in the film after all ? To get the fan excitement ?

Actually this film already had a lot of things that can be seen as a "publicity"

-Rumoured 48frames per second
-Quicksilver announcement
-The "surprise" at the Comic-Con
-X-Men: Apocalypse announcement right after TASM2 trailer came out
-Hugh Jackman undecided about future X-Men movies
-And now this news about Rogue

You seem to have a habit of posting gifs as a response to people's posts. I don't think its really that helpful nor funny to be quite honest. Some people here like me take these discussions very seriously.

I suspect that if Anna Paquin is still in the movie, she's in a scene that we're not supposed to know about. As for the scenes we know she filmed, those are definitely gone.

I am sad to hear Rouge's one and only scene was cut from the movie. Considering she had a big role in the first two original x men movies it's odd that she got cut entirely from this one. Also slightly off topic but can come someone tell me where I can find the Days of Future past comic? Was looking to get it as a Christmas gift to myself lol. The one I found in Barnes and noble only had a small smaple from it but not the entire comic story.

You seem to have a habit of posting gifs as a response to people's posts. I don't think its really that helpful nor funny to be quite honest. Some people here like me take these discussions very seriously.

tumblr_m62mgieFvv1rx13f7o1_250.gif

Same here. Obviously if he didn't give Rogue a role that felt "extraneous". Bryan Singer probably wouldn't cut Rogue out of the film.
Singer didnt say her role was extraneous, he said the scene was .
The real question is,
What occurred prior in the editing process that led Singer to believe that he no longer needed the scene ?

Perhaps a bit too seriously :o

The idea that Singer is lying about what he cut out of his own movie to keep a secret despite Paquin's name being in the credits and her being featured in the trailer is ridiculous. But desperate fanboys will toss out any theory if they don't like reality.

I guess Webb was lying about MJ not being in TAS as well, I guess Singer is lying about how much the FC characters will be in the film as well. Really it's 70% OT cast and 30% FC cast. We can make up our on reality right?

If Singer wanted to hide that Paquin was in the film she wouldn't have ever been in the trailer. The fact is he cut that sequence out and all the little conspiracy theories in the world doesn't change that. Now if they add her back in during re-shoots fine but right now she is out of the film.

The idea that Singer is lying about what he cut out of his own movie to keep a secret despite Paquin's name being in the credits and her being featured in the trailer is ridiculous. But desperate fanboys will toss out any theory if they don't like reality.

I guess Webb was lying about MJ not being in TAS as well, I guess Singer is lying about how much the FC characters will be in the film as well. Really it's 70% OT cast and 30% FC cast. We can make up our on reality right?

If Singer wanted to hide that Paquin was in the film she wouldn't have ever been in the trailer. The fact is he cut that sequence out and all the little conspiracy theories in the world doesn't change that. Now if they add her back in during re-shoots fine but right now she is out of the film.

This ^
I think the world is goin kinda crazy.
In the blue corner we have people wanting to boycott the film and in the red corner we have people saying it must all be part of some master plan to keep her a secret.
You cant keep a secret when you have announced her on the internet and then put her in a trailer.

Maybe she was in the film and the sequence didn't work out in the edit and so it was cut, just so happened that it was unfortunately the only sequence Paquin was in.

Then again, maybe someone is just messing with us all and are going to tell us rogue is apocalypse! Shock Horror! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"