Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Empire site:

As for the design of this future Sentinel, inside the magazine we have an interview with production designer John Myhre who explains their look. Here's a little of what he had to say. "They're biomechanical weapons. We had to come up with what would be the ultimate version that could actually, in principle, stop the X-Men. We started with this idea that they were almost made up of magnetic plates slapped over one another, imagining that the plates could contract or grow, so the Sentinel can be skinny to get through a small space or the plates can open up to become a bigger shape. So they have become virtually unstoppable."
Intriguing. So does this mean they have actual biological/organic components in them? Or perhaps they are entirely inorganic, but modeled to an extent off of biological life?

Found SupaSpartains twitter (by looking for the meanest person to tweet Singer) and holy crap 208,000 tweets! How is that even possible?

From Empire site:

As for the design of this future Sentinel, inside the magazine we have an interview with production designer John Myhre who explains their look. Here's a little of what he had to say. "They're biomechanical weapons. We had to come up with what would be the ultimate version that could actually, in principle, stop the X-Men. We started with this idea that they were almost made up of magnetic plates slapped over one another, imagining that the plates could contract or grow, so the Sentinel can be skinny to get through a small space or the plates can open up to become a bigger shape. So they have become virtually unstoppable."

:hubba
I can't wait to see them in action!

From Empire site:

Alooooooo mutants are gonna die.

This is gonna be a very emotional film, isn't it? :csad:

That next trailer is going to be jaw dropping. Believe it.
tumblr_lu7k5xIAF01ql28j5o1_500.jpg

It may be hard to show the future sentinels fighting in the trailer or anything like that because welll they would be killing the x-men they fight haha

Alooooooo mutants are gonna die.

This is gonna be a very emotional film, isn't it? :csad:
Now that I've seen the Sentinel, I can honestly see myself having genuine fear for the X-Men lives.

Thinking about that 7 second tease, if you were those new mutants and you think something is coming, you would be pooping yourself.

I dont want to see old magneto die, I will be a sobbing mess when his face is like :( "im..im..dead"

Spaceships all over the future as well apparently.

Thats a bit much
You should have saw me during Avatar. I was cheering for Quaritch so badly. Couldn't stand the heroes in that film other then Michelle Rodriguez character.

But then we have the next Xtrailer ;)

I know!! I'm so spoiled haha. And we'll be getting the first official look at GotG sooner than later, and Spidey2 is right around the corner! It's incredible being a comic movie fan these past few years, I honestly think everything from all studios has been great in recent years.

For all our fellow hypers who didn't stay up until the end, when they wake up this morning, and see the sentinel they'll be like:

4TYNw9b.gif

I dont want to see old magneto die, I will be a sobbing mess when his face is like :( "im..im..dead"
You won't be alone, if it's any consolation.

Oh and you're back. :woot: Sorry u didn't get to wake up to a trailer.

Now that I've seen the Sentinel, I can honestly see myself having genuine fear for the X-Men lives.
I am getting vibes akin to the "unplugged" scene in the first Matrix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"