Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The focus is definitely going to be on 3-4 core FC characters and 3-4 core trilogy characters.

Even that is a lot IMO. The Avengers had 5-6 main characters and some came off much better than others, just because of time constraints. And that movie didn't have an enormous supporting cast to worry about either.

I think the movie will focus on saving the future and the relationship of Charles and Eric again - old/young!

Then I think for characters like Wolverine, Storm, Mystique, Beast, Rogue&Iceman, Shadowcat and Bishop - they will probably get a story-arc/character development just like most of the characters had in X2. The movie doesn't have to be about them but it doesn't mean we won't know who they are in this movie.

Dinklage will be the bad guy just like Stryker in X2 and if he has mutant henchmen, those minions would probably be silent.

Then for Colossus, Warpath and Blink. I don't think they will get a story arc, but they will be useful for the mission and action scenes. If Blink is the key for time travel, then I see getting a role like Nightcrawler in X2. Then for Sunspot, I think his role in this movie will be very minor just like Colossus in X2.

The annual White House Correspondents Dinner (with President Obama in attendance) will be held tomorrow night. Check out who's attending. Click on the link for the whole guest list.

UPDATE: Fox News Reveals Guests For White House Correspondents’ Dinner By DOMINIC PATTEN | Friday April 26, 2013

2ND UPDATE, 8:10 AM: One day before the White House Correspondents’ dinner, Fox News Channel have said who from Hollywood they are bringing to the event – and it’s a big list. While Greta Van Susteren is passing on this year’s dinner, FNC stars Bill O’Reilly, Chris Wallace, Geraldo Rivera and Bret Baier will be in attendance. See who will be sitting at FNC’s 14 tables below. Also check back for more last minute additions as we head into the final hours before Saturday’s dinner.

FNC: The News Corp-owned cable news network will have Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen as its guests this year. X-Men: Days of Future Past director Bryan Singer and producer/writer Simon Kinberg will be sitting at the FNC’s tables too. Former Private Practice star Tim Daly will be there as will Glee’s Kevin McHale and Colton Haynes of The CW’s The Arrow. Oscar winning screenwriter Dustin Lance Black, who wrote Milk and J. Edgar, will be in attendance. Social Network and G.I. Joe: Retaliation actor Joseph Mazzello is a FNC guest alsong with True Blood’s Ryan Kwanten and America’s Best Dance Crew judge and N’Sync member JC Chasez.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/white-house-correspondents-dinner-2013-hollywood-guest-list/

How does Colton Haynes of all people from Arrow get in there? :huh:

How does Colton Haynes of all people from Arrow get in there? :huh:

sounds like there's alot of us homo's represented there... Colton's sexuality from what i understand is quite ambiguous, gay mafia? lol j/k.

Kevin and Colton were probably asked for Teen publicity

I wonder if they are gonna show a sneak peak of DOFP! Lol!
Bryan Singer ‏@BryanSinger 27 Apr
Off to the #whitehousecorrespondentsdinner @SirPatStew @IanMcKellen #WHCD pic.twitter.com/3u7JC7rK9Y
BI4XDOECEAAm4EW.jpg:large

Update:

Montreal invaded by 'X-Men'

Montreal has mutants.

Halle Berry, Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman have all been spotted around the city now that production of X-Men: Days of Futures Past has commenced.

Director Bryan Singer and actor Shawn Ashmore of Richmond, B.C. have also been seen around town.

Cameras started rolling April 15 and filming is scheduled to continue until September.

Berry, the 46-year-old former Oscar winner who has a daughter with Montreal model Gabriel Aubry, was seen at the Oink Oink children's boutique in posh Westmount last weekend.

An Oink Oink staffer told QMI Agency that Berry bought several toys and browsed the store's collection of children's books. She'll reprise her role as Storm in the sequel, which arrives in theatres in July 2014.

Singer, Ashmore, Stewart and fellow British actor Ian McKellen were seen in a Bell Centre box during a recent Canadiens game against the Washington Capitals.

Jackman, meanwhile, was surprised by photographers last week, when he landed at Trudeau Airport.

Also due to arrive in town shortly are Winnipeg's Anna Paquin (Rogue), Halifax's Ellen Page (Kitty Pryde) and Irishman Michael Fassbender, who will play a younger version of McKellen's villainous Magneto.

The film is being shot at Mel's studio, a sprawling soundstage south of downtown Montreal that's the largest such facility in Canada.

Crews have also been shooting scenes on location at Olympic Stadium in the city's east end in recent days.
http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/04/28/montreal-invaded-by-x-men

Also due to arrive in town shortly are Winnipeg's Anna Paquin (Rogue), Halifax's Ellen Page (Kitty Pryde) and Irishman Michael Fassbender, who will play a younger version of McKellen's villainous Magneto.

tumblr_m5y77gFdwZ1rooebp.gif

I wonder if they just pulled those names at random from the cast list, or if they have actual knowledge that they're due to arrive.

If so, that would be the first appearance of a 1973 cast member.

scenes on the stadium?

interesting. Maybe its not for an actual stadium as a set, but some parts inside/around the stadium.... who knows

Even though this is about the Wolverine movie, I'm putting it here since DOFP may come up.

Golden Globe winner Hugh Jackman will use Twitter on Thursday to answer fans' burning questions about The Wolverine movie — in which he will play the disgruntled hero with degenerative abilities for the sixth time in the X-Men film franchise.

20th Century Fox exclusively told Mashable that the May 2 Twitter chat will begin at noon ET, and will involve Jackman responding to questions via video. People can tweet questions using hashtags #AskHugh and #TheWolverine before and during the Q&A. Answers will appear on the @RealHughJackman or @WolverineMovie accounts.

The film hits theaters July 26, and tackles Wolverine's immortality. "Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before," according to 20th Century Fox.
http://mashable.com/2013/04/28/hugh...-twitter-chat/?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=rss

but,,,what happen with Eric West? why nobody talks about?

Well the report hints at Anna Paquin returning to Montreal so the speculation she Is going back and forth between True Blood and X-Men may have been right.

It looks like soon they will be shooting something with Younger Magneto.The big question who will Michael Fassbender be working with

but,,,what happen with Eric West? why nobody talks about?

Because, as has been pointed out several times already, it means nothing. Anyone can edit imdb and it means nothing without an official story behind it.

I didnt know there was an Eric west. Even if he really appears in the movie, hes probably a fbi agent or something.. There must be cast for non mutants roles right! Or is he Bishop? hm he's too thin

I am officially addicted to this movie. Although there are probably no more mutants to anounce i still wait everyday for some surprises lol have to wait more than a year...GRRRR

lol there are 8 producers for the movie..the movie is going to be unnecessary expensive!

How long do you think this movie will be? X-Men First Class was about 2 hours 15 minutes, and Bryan Singer mentioned this will be his biggest movie yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"