Dc Direct Arkham asylum/ Arkham city figures Discussion

Jokesonuhahaha6

Civilian
Reaction score
This is a discussion regarding to Dc Direct's Arkham Asylum and City figures.

I am thinking of picking them up. The AC Joker Thugs look awesome, so I will probably start with them, then Catwoman, and work my way down the lines.

Alot of comic book stores still carry some for retail. I called a few weeks ago and they had an AA harley quinn (i already have one so i didnt pick it up) so you could test ur luck there!

I've wanted to start this series for a while noe but have focused more on the TDKR movie masters. Now that I've completed that one I can move over to AC. I did pick up the deluxe Mr. Freeze at my local comic shop for $35 and I like it a lot.

I'm about done with MM and am focusing on this line currently. My comic book store only had Catwoman, Mad Hatter, and Hush. I have all three of those. Finishing up AC should be easy but AA is going to be quite expensive!

I've wanted to start this series for a while noe but have focused more on the TDKR movie masters. Now that I've completed that one I can move over to AC. I did pick up the deluxe Mr. Freeze at my local comic shop for $35 and I like it a lot.

Really $35 for Freeze? Where did you find that? I saw him and wanted him very bad but couldn't justify the $50 price tag.... when he looked no bigger than the other figures....

I have been buying these figures since they hit the shelves....

Really $35 for Freeze? Where did you find that? I saw him and wanted him very bad but couldn't justify the $50 price tag.... when he looked no bigger than the other figures....

I have been buying these figures since they hit the shelves....
Some comic shops have had him on clearence. I started collecting around the same time i just never got the batmans.

Some comic shops have had him on clearence. I started collecting around the same time i just never got the batmans.

I only got the 1st batman they put out... haven't gotten any since ... however I never openned the 1st one glad I didn't he's worth some $$$ but the new one that is out or coming out in the new wave I want him so I can open him

I only got the 1st batman they put out... haven't gotten any since ... however I never openned the 1st one glad I didn't he's worth some $$$ but the new one that is out or coming out in the new wave I want him so I can open him
Yeah, im looking foward to the new batman he looks cool, and according to the amazon picture he comes with explosive gel!

Yeah he looks Great!! I like pretty much all the new wave figures... The previous one I just got catwoman and hush

Yeah he looks Great!! I like pretty much all the new wave figures... The previous one I just got catwoman and hush

The riddler is a pretty nice figure too, i just dont like the detective mode batman. It wasn't necessary.

Not a big riddler fan so I passed ... Then in the wave before that I got robin ... the infected maskless batman was another unnecessary

Not a big riddler fan so I passed ... Then in the wave before that I got robin ... the infected maskless batman was another unnecessary

Alot of the batmans could have been replaced by a better figure :/

How does a figure like Bane become so valuable? I realize almost all of the AA figures go for a lot, but none are anywhere near Bane except for maybe Joker w/ Scarface. Were there not many Bane figures produced?

Replaying Arkham City made me wish they had madw figures for Talia, Strange, and Aaron Cash.

How does a figure like Bane become so valuable? I realize almost all of the AA figures go for a lot, but none are anywhere near Bane except for maybe Joker w/ Scarface. Were there not many Bane figures produced?

I believe that the same amount of each figure was made. Bane was just a much more popular figure than the others, especially because he is humongous! More bang for the buck.

I believe that the same amount of each figure was made. Bane was just a much more popular figure than the others, especially because he is humongous! More bang for the buck.

Exactly. Spot on probably why hes so expensive

Replaying Arkham City made me wish they had madw figures for Talia, Strange, and Aaron Cash.

It makes no sense for there not to be a Hugo Strange. Especially since they made those Joker gang members. Replace those two lame figures with Strange and Talia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"