Batman: Arkham Asylum figures coming from DC Direct

These look even better in color, but I have to ask. Why is Batman blue and grey when he's black and grey in the game? Let's hope they correct that before the release.
Addendum :
Just noticed the cape is black while the other bits are blue. It has to be a mistake.

Its because he IS blue and grey in the game lol. Its just VERY hard to tell because its so dark all the damn time haha.

But yea they should at least make it a very dark blue, not that bright of blue sheesh.

It's fairly bright in a good portion of the buliding interiors, and on my HDTV, the costume is black and grey. It's black and grey in all of the artwork included with the game as well.

I'll definitely pick up the complete set of these when they're released, but I'm really hoping that Batman's suit is repainted to be black & grey. I don't recall seeing any blue on his costume in the game.

I don't care for the designs of Scarecrow, Ivy, Bane and Zsasz but i'll get the rest.

Damn it. No Croc. :csad: One of the few figures along with ManBat that i'm missing from my figures collection.

Last edited:
I'll definitely pick up the complete set of these when they're released, but I'm really hoping that Batman's suit is repainted to be black & grey. I don't recall seeing any blue on his costume in the game.

Although I agree it's black and grey in the game, even if it was a really dark blue like some say, the point is the paint job on the figure is STILL WRONG AND NEEDS TO BE FIXED.

Can't wait to own these, I was hoping they'd make BAA figures and it looks like the wish has been granted and in a very nice way.

I saw these were out just in the last week or so. I might grab a couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"