Batman: Arkham Asylum figures coming from DC Direct

Good news. I'm glad it's DC Direct doing them. DEFINITELY will be getting these.

Well, you know they'll do Bats and joker, but I wonder who else they will do? Usually theres no more than 5 to a release.

Ideally they would make this series at least two waves because there are a lot of figures from this game that I would love to own.
Batman
Joker
Scarecrow
Killer Croc
Harley Quinn
Bane

realistically though they'll probably just make it one wave and drop Bane and Croc, especially because of their size

edit

Last edited:
will definatley be picking up bats,joker and harley quinn :)

I'm all over these like fake tan on a guido!!! Been hoping for these since the day the game came out. Don't care how many figs or waves they make, I'll get them all, I love the styling of the characters in the game.

They are going to be revealed in the June issue of Toy Fair Magazine http://www.previewsworld.com/public/default.asp?t=2&m=1&c=23&s=214.
Really looking forward to see what they look like. At minimum I'm assuming 1 wave of Batman, Joker & Harley. Really hope it's a wave of 5 figures in that includes Ivy & Scarecrow because I don't think they'll make Bane or Croc due to their giant size.

I don't know. I think they could very well do Bane and Croc (and maybe a Titan henchman) as perhaps special edition figures. I can't see them NOT doing them, they all play a pretty important part of the storyline. Of course , they won't be cheap.

I'm definitely in for some of these. I don't want to go crazy on them though because I feel like DC Direct's B&W line will do a couple of the villains as well.

This is awesome, I restarted Arkham Asylum on Hard a couple days ago an started thinking how great a toy line would of been. This is great news along with confirmation of BB3 :up:

Hey guys, someone on the official game forum has said there is a picture of the new figures in the back of the manual for the GOTY edition. He said he would post it today. Between that and the new Toyfare coming out, we should be getting pictures soon.

BTW he said series 1 had Batman, Joker, Harley, Scarecrow, and Scarface

BatmanAAactionfigures.jpg

I like 'em all. Definitely getting all these.

They all look terrific. I love the little Scarface lol.

I'm excited to finally add a Scarface to my collection :up:, and that Joker looks way better then I thought he would. I hope to get them all, any plans on a second series??

I am sure whether or not we get a second series depends on how well this first wave sells. I am fairly confident however, due to the success of the game, that this first wave should do well.I am sure that they likely have some ideas for a second wave, they may even have prototypes made up, but they'll wait to see the sales on this one before they go ahead with anything.

I am sure whether or not we get a second series depends on how well this first wave sells. I am fairly confident however, due to the success of the game, that this first wave should do well.I am sure that they likely have some ideas for a second wave, they may even have prototypes made up, but they'll wait to see the sales on this one before they go ahead with anything.
I imagine DC Direct will do a little better job at making these then Mattel did making TDK movie masters so I feel we'll be fine

That's true. DC Direct has experience dealing almost exclusively with the collector's market, Mattel does not, especially with the way things are handled so horribly at Mattycollector. It's obvious all they care about is squeezing every last penny out of the collectors. And besides that, DC Direct will do a better job at the sculpting and painting end than Mattel could.

Last edited:
These look even better in color, but I have to ask. Why is Batman blue and grey when he's black and grey in the game? Let's hope they correct that before the release.
Addendum :
Just noticed the cape is black while the other bits are blue. It has to be a mistake.

They look amazing in color. I love them even more now. Great that you get Scarface with Joker.

Awesome, I cannot wait for these figures, it's ashame we wont be seeing them until January though, and knowing DC Direct they will get pushed back by at least a week or two

I can't wait for this line to come out....Hope to see Croc, Ivy, Bane, and the fourth can be a random figure....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"