DC FanDome Thread

What you can get away with on Cartoon Network in 2021 vs. what kids cartoons in the 90s were dealing with is different. Not nearly "adult" levels but definitely way more willing to deal with sensitive content and push the envelope on stuff like violence.
True, a good example would be Clone Wars, which was able to really push the envelope in terms of violence when it aired on Cartoon Network. If that show aired back in the 90’s around the time BTAS aired, the censorship would be a lot stricter but nowadays we can show LGBTQ relationships in children’s cartoons. So things are a lot more looser than they were back then.

Reactions: MbJ
What you can get away with on Cartoon Network in 2021 vs. what kids cartoons in the 90s were dealing with is different. Not nearly "adult" levels but definitely way more willing to deal with sensitive content and push the envelope on stuff like violence.

I can imagine you can get away with a lot as long as there’s no blood and the characters aren’t portrayed as sadistically enjoying inflicting pain on others.

Personally, I’m excited for the Flash. And I’m glad that it seems to be loosely based on Flashpoint as I don’t particularly like that story. It seems like they’re taking the good parts of it while leaving the rest.

Personally, I’m excited for the Flash. And I’m glad that it seems to be loosely based on Flashpoint as I don’t particularly like that story. It seems like they’re taking the good parts of it while leaving the rest.

For me, the essential element, Reverse-Flash / Zoom has been left out, he is crucial to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"