DC FanDome Thread

Meh. This is the same place that will do things like make lame jabs at past versions of Batman to prop up a new one, so Its not surprising that some Snyder fans are salty right now. Being petty isn't new here.

The least you can do, however, is be consistent. Don't whine about stuff one Batman does when some of your preferred Batmen do the same thing.

Not all man. Big Zack Snyder fan here and i absolutely cannot wait for this movie. I wasnt missing Snyder today.

Then be an adult and stop trying to get people to validate your disappointment. Move on and, dare I suggest it, try to find things to like about the new Bat on the block.

I dont need validation lol I do want i want, not what you say :funny: Cinematography is great.

Damn, PatBat looks so good. Loved so much focus on KravCat too.

I loved The Black Adam tease and the brief Keaton tease in The Flash, but The Batman trailer definitely made the 4 hour wait worth it IMO. Other than that this DC FanDome was pretty disappointing.

Gotham Knights & The Flash 'sneak peak' were probably the highlights for me.

Not quite sold on Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League & wasn't a big fan of what The Batman trailer either.

With no animated series

No movie

No DTV

No live action series

There will be no main WW coverage outside of comics in 2022 which is highly disappointing.

they're calling the CW stuff the superman universe now?

ooooooooooh boy
That's right, seethe, Stephen Amell! :hehe:

Had to work today so I'm just now catching up on the show and this thread. The set tour was cute but I can't believe they couldn't even give us some info on the villain or something from Superman & Lois S2. I didn't even need footage, just a tease of some kind. FFS WB,
wIyHEcr.jpg

I feel like Black Adam looks disappointingly generic so far. In a "directed by Chris Columbus" kind of way, if that makes any sense.

I haven't been keeping up with the current Supes comics since Bendis happened, but I'm definitely gonna hop back on for that Superman Warworld saga. I love me some Mongul/Warworld. "Truth, Justice and a Better Tomorrow"? I actually love it.

The Flash
looks...surprisingly cheap to me? Ezra Miller remains baffling, but I was always just here for Keaton and Supergirl anyway, so whatever. Hope it's good.

The last teaser we got for Gotham Knights left me cold, but now it definitely has my attention.

Catwoman: Hunted looks fun.

The only good thing about Titans getting a 4th season is that it will presumably force Brenton Thwaites to shave.

Aw man, it's gonna be a whole 'nother year before we get more Harley Quinn, isn't it?? :(

I don't think "I can do violence and adult content now!" is the encouraging development that Bruce Timm thinks it is. But they got me with Reeves and the German Expressionist/film noir aspect anyway, dammit.

Damn, The Shazam Kid's already looking too old to be The Shazam Kid.

The Wonder Woman announcement was awkward as hell, but I'll take it.

A bit lackluster this year I guess because their most interesting projects besides The Batman are still in the "too early" stages, but lbr, The Batman made it all worth it anyway.

With no animated series

No movie

No DTV

No live action series

There will be no main WW coverage outside of comics in 2022 which is highly disappointing.
I have to imagine Disney would be pushing Wonder Woman to the moon like they do most of them princess characters

That Wonder Woman panel was beyond pointless

People can't get enough of Batman that's why there's always a consistent flow of content coming. I still feel that they haven't scratched the surface of live action Batman yet and "The Batman" and "The Flash" looks to be heading into an untapped area.
Batman is my number one character. Lucky me.

Did they give any update on what's happening on Green Lantern Corps series ?

Flash trailer was ok. Black Adam looked generic. Still not sold on The Batman,the People behind the camera,or its Netflix cast.
What is generic about Black Adam ? Has Marvel already made a few movies like that ?

And, what about Matt Reeves' Gotham Central series ? Or JJ Abrams' Constantine or Zatanna ?

What is generic about Black Adam ? Has Marvel already made a few movies like that ?

Generic as in it looks like something I might watch on a hungover sunday, on tv. IF somebody forces me to. Nothing impressed me with it .

I guess I should say it looked a bit boring .

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"