Deadpool 2 Deadpool 2 News and Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Dopinder so much :funny:.

"From the studio that brought you "27 Dresses" and The Devil Wears Prada", hahahaha.

Just hope the kid isn't too annoying.

Ricky Baker will be fine.

tumblr_oge9k8VxLZ1snteogo3_r1_400.gif

Awesome trailer!

Wade rolling in Xavier’s chair and “From the studio that brought you 27 Dresses and The Devil That Wears Prada” had me rolling!

Alright, expectations high again. That was great, and pretty much everything I wanted to see. Glad they paired up NTW with another female X-Men. Been saying they should do that for awhile. She looks cool :up:

Looks awesome. They've gone bigger in terms of action and scope... but it seems the stakes and plot are still personal and grounded. Not an end of the world scenario. Which I think is great.

I guess thematically it may borrow from Remender's Uncanny X-Force with the Evan/Apocalypse storyline. The whole nature vs nurture conflict.

Agreed, was thinking the same with UXF.

Fans trading gossip and innuendo about "maybe it is good or not" is a whole lot of hay since we won't know until it comes out (or at least the reviews do). But what we do know is that trailer is freakin' lit. :awesome:

It's so nice to see a good looking superhero movie that doesn't look beholden to formula, as it's been about a year since we've had one. Here's hoping it delivers on Wade's promise. "Lives up to the hype++."

Also favorite bits: "From the studio of 27 Dresses and The Devil Wears Prada;" Deadpool booping NTW on the nose; and the Merc in Charles' wheelchair with a painting of Lincoln on one side and Obama on the other. Bloody brilliant touch, that.

JJ4p3I8.gif

Professor Deadpool :hehe:.

Looks great. They're marketing it almost exactly like the first one, only this time we have a trailer which shows the plot. Superb strategy. "Tell me, they got that in slow motion!"

Love the Obama and Lincoln portraits. Professor X would have those. Lol

The amazing hair and cool moves aside, I actually really like this character's costume design as well.

2r2yd5u.gif

Looks so great. X-Jet is my favorite moment!!

Still no idea who Jack Kesy is playing huh?

Did they have they recent reshoot just so Deadpool can do the Wakanda salute in the trailer?

That's just a joke poking fun of the X-Men - derivative because there's already a team with X in the name. Basically the same joke as "Revengers" from Ragnarok.

Great trailer. Think Shiori had the best moment of it - love her costume with the X insignia on it. Wish they didn't give her colored hair since that's a tired trope with Asian characters but whatever. Glad they gave NTW a buddy (or a gf) like we all expected to and looks like an original character to boot.

Also Rob Delaney does seem to have a role in this film. Pete Wisdom? He's behind Bill in the plane. Same sized role as Terry, Bill and Lewis though it seems. Though he was just doing a set visit since Ryan liked his work so much, but we all know what Ryan liking an actor will seem to get you in these films.

I liked the trailer but for some reason i feel something about it isn't fully clicking with me.
I think it will be a pretty crazy, fun ride of a movie though. It has some Terminator vibes with Cable coming for the kid... the action also looks nice. I hope Julian Dennison can really make an impact.

[YT]DsQd2nS9IwI[/YT]

Am I the only one who will be disappointed if Julian Dennison gets to play a male Hope? (Superb actor, I know).

Doesn't this confirm that
plot leak from a few weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"