Deadpool 3 vs Daredevil soft-reboot.

Yeah, whether you like the idea or not, Marvel is already very publically committed to Deadpool in the MCU with an R rating. It is happening, period.

As for how it will happen, multiverse portals are the obvious low-hanging fruit. Though I have come to wonder if there might not be something more interesting in the idea of having the DP cast play different (616) versions of their characters so that none of them actually know each other at the start but have Deadpool somehow gain the memories of his alternate self from the first 2 films and become completely confused about which universe he's actually living in.

I'm still skeptical Fiege will release a hardcore R-Rated film under the Marvel Studios banner. We'll see.

I doubt it won't be R rated, but I'm sure they'll try to water it down so it won't be offensive and edgy in any way. The fact that they hired a director who's basically known for PG family movies is kind of telling.

Sure, how hard of an R it will be remains entirely to be proven. But the idea that they're just flat out lying about it being R rated is pretty dumb. It's not like that's something they can just sneak past us and we'd already all be in the theater before we found out. The official rating will be public long before the movie is released, so they have absolutely no good reason to lie about it now. There's no upside to that for them and a whole lot of downside. The bad publicity would overshadow everything else about the movie the second the truth came out.

If you don't care about Deadpool, why are you even arguing with me? :funny:
It is a discussion, not an argument.

As I have mentioned, Kevin never confirmed anything about Deadpool going Pg-13 for you to declare Deadpool as Pg-13 in the hands of Disney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"