December 21st. 2012. whooha or are we screwed?

Alex The Great

Avenger
Reaction score
December 21st. 2012. is it all a bunch of BS or are do we need to duck and cover

(if u don't know anything about this it's supposably the date for the apocolypse)

wut do you think?

The world was supposed to "end" mulitple times over the past few thousand years. I thought 2000 was going to be it, but we're here. If anything happens, it would be something we did, not because of a vague prediction.

There have probably been a dozen threads on this. It's called the Search feature.

That's when Bat Boy will reveal himself to the world so...

YES!!! DUCK AND COVER PEOPLE!

Aaaahhhhhh!

batboy.gif

Wow this thread comes up every few months, i think that it will get worse and worse closer to 2012 which will cause servers to over heat and explode which will cause millions of fires across the world! killing us all.

So by making this thread your killing us.... wow thanks

Wow this thread comes up every few months, i think that it will get worse and worse closer to 2012 which will cause servers to over heat and explode which will cause millions of fires across the world! killing us all.

So by making this thread your killing us.... wow thanks
heheheheheheheheh lol

I thought the world was gonna end at the millenium...then again on 6-6-06(scary day)

The whole 2012 Apocalypse thing is really just a very elaborate prank devised by the Mayans. Nobody plays practical jokes like the Mayans. NOBODY!

jag

The whole 2012 Apocalypse thing is really just a very elaborate prank devised by the Mayans. Nobody plays practical jokes like the Mayans. NOBODY!

jag

Those crafty bugars!!

The world was supposed to "end" mulitple times over the past few thousand years. I thought 2000 was going to be it, but we're here. If anything happens, it would be something we did, not because of a vague prediction.

Well, the 2000 fears were (aside from the technological concern) the result of simple primitive fear of the unknown. It was a big round number that we'd never encountered before.

But the 2012 theory is the result of ancient calendars from all over the world all predicting the exact same date. There may be more to this one than your average doomsday prophecy.

The world is probably going to end pretty soon, but theres no way it will be able to be calculated like that.

21/12/12....atleast we'll see if london is ready...:dry:

jag

Who are you kidding, Jag? Everyone knows the 2012 thing was set up by JJ Abrams to advertise Cloverfield Part 2. Now you're probably saying "Matt, it is hundreds of years old." Thats right. Abrams is that good.

Who are you kidding, Jag? Everyone knows the 2012 thing was set up by JJ Abrams to advertise Cloverfield Part 2. Now you're probably saying "Matt, it is hundreds of years old." Thats right. Abrams is that good.

I think you give the "J.J. Abrams Has A Time Machine" rumor way too much credence, Matt.

jag

But on a serious note, maybe...just maybe, the calender ending means nothing. Maybe the calender makers just said "Well, we're about 800 years ahead of schedule...maybe we can take a vacation?"

I think you give the "J.J. Abrams Has A Time Machine" rumor way too much credence, Matt.

jag

A time machine? Are you kidding? :whatever: It has nothing to do with a time machine and you know it! J.J. Abrams is simply a very close friend of Chuck Norris :wow:

A time machine? Are you kidding? :whatever: It has nothing to do with a time machine and you know it! J.J. Abrams is simply a very close friend of Chuck Norris :wow:

That means nothing. Chuck Norris is no longer the real Chuck Norris. Will Smith is the new Chuck Norris (it's true), and Abrams is on Big Willie Style's "No List".

jag

That means nothing. Chuck Norris is no longer the real Chuck Norris. Will Smith is the new Chuck Norris (it's true), and Abrams is on Big Willie Style's "No List".

jag

[Keanu]Woah[/Keanu]

With my devine powers, I can tell you exactly how it will end. I must warn you though, it may be shocking and disturbing to those who are just not ready for it:

59104190kd1.png

Batboy is an okay guy :csad:

Batboy was an usher at my wedding. He got a little carried away at the bachelor party and took a bite out of a stripper, but he's good people. :up:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"