Scary Movie 4 Scares Up $18.8 million

Abaddon said:
They should bring back the Wayans or something.

Theres probably a reason they left inthe first place.:(

I want check this movie out but I dont know if I would pay to go to the cinema to watch it

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
i thought that one terroist yelling death to america! then the bomb didn't work and everyone started beating him up :D

HaHAHA,dat was my fav. part of the WhOLE MOVIE....:up:

I want to see Scary Movie 4 just for the Brokeback and UN scenes. The franchise really sucks. It needs the creative writing that movies like Airplane, Naked Gun, and Mafia had. Those are hillarious.

Have to be honest the Brokeback scenes had me chuckling hard, Anthony Anderson's face was gold.

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
dude i just saw a preview of the wayans brothers new movie. trust me when that gets out, they won't have a career anymore. it's that bad :(

little man is going to suck arse. the trailer had some funny parts, but they werent haha funny, but haha in a weird way

GoldenAgeHero said:
little man is going to suck arse. the trailer had some funny parts, but they werent haha funny, but haha in a weird way

i was just like....

you...can't...be ...serious:eek:

^And I thought Marlon was fugly before. :(

IMO, Scary Movie 4 was extremely Mediocre. It's only saving grace (for me) was the nod to "Million Dollar Baby." Though I thought it strange that they chose to mimic a particular scene from that movie, I was in tears! :up:

terry78 said:
^And I thought Marlon was fugly before. :(

yeah man the faces he would make made him look fugly. plus the special effects were'nt that great. pasting his head on that body. it didnt even look right.

GoldenAgeHero said:
the part when she find out the boy's death was her fault. was pretty funny too.

when they were talking haha

toshiba , soy sauce hahhaha

just got done seeing it. The movie suck badly.

^Well, it already made 45 million, so it's kind of a moot point now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"