Destin Daniel Cretton is the Director!

Congrats to him. Better get to work asap given how complicated these projects get lol. Good luck and hopefully he gives us a film that captures the greatness of Kang and all the potential of the new and remaining Avengers teaming up.
He has big shoes to fill after the 1 2 punch of Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame.

I hope it is at least better than Avengers: Age of Ultron. The MCU is more populated than ever.

He has big shoes to fill after the 1 2 punch of Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame.

I hope it is at least better than Avengers: Age of Ultron. The MCU is more populated than ever.
Certainly not an easy task but at least he is only taking one film rather than a double bill, back-to-back.

Certainly not an easy task but at least he is only taking one film rather than a double bill, back-to-back.
I think there's a possibility of him directing Secret Wars.

Part of the success of Infinity War/Endgame imo is they were directed by the same team, and were done back to back. So it was the same vision which helped maintain consistency in both of the films. Now if Secret Wars got another director, that might not happen.

It also worked on Deathly Hallows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"