Revenge of the Fallen Devastator look is really really GOOD!!

Nice to have a breakdown of the vehicles that actually make him up. Looks great, can't wait to see him in the movie. :up:

Devastatorhandcam.jpg
[/quote]

Looks like a lego glued together piece of ":cmad:" ....

Yeah, I'm not too keen on movie Devastator at this point either. Hopefully he'll look better in the movie than the toy does. Bleh.

im sure in the film he wont look so pieced together.

Ya you guys stop being so skeptical it is probably really hard to design plastic transformers that look like construction vehicles, that can transform individually and then combine.

Ya you guys stop being so skeptical it is probably really hard to design plastic transformers that look like construction vehicles, that can transform individually and then combine.

Yup....it must be a real challenge.
200872614289660wc5.jpg

Is Devastator thehuge @$$ thing on wheels That was shown in the tv spot?

question, who is the big Bycicle (giant with 2 Wheels) featured so much in the trailer. Some one said that is just one part of Devastator but that must be a mistake right?

That Devastator toy is nice, but I wish his legs were bigger.

Unfortunately, the rumors were true; Devastator does look like a gorilla. It's still a nice design, but the toy reveals some flaws that prevents it from becoming the best Devastator ever. The original and even the Energon remake are better than this Bayformer imo. I hope it will look alot better on the big screen.

question, who is the big Bycicle (giant with 2 Wheels) featured so much in the trailer. Some one said that is just one part of Devastator but that must be a mistake right?

I was one of the "ONE's" to say it..........

and Its no mistake and he's no bicycle.....

He is indeed 1 part of Devestator.

41_17938_fc214b57212b8d4.jpg

41_17938_17ab40a84c3326a.jpg

41_17938_9eff67bb11d0ff9.jpg

41_17938_43916eee0c17d8b.jpg

I'm disappointed that you cannot use the Constructicons that can combine to form Devastator to transform into individual robots. All other combiners can do it, but for some reason Hasbro and Bay's team of toy engineers cannot come up with a way to make it so.

I'm disappointed that you cannot use the Constructicons that can combine to form Devastator to transform into individual robots. All other combiners can do it, but for some reason Hasbro and Bay's team of toy engineers cannot come up with a way to make it so.

I doubt the falt lies with either Hasbro or the toy engineers.

I say Bay chose to do it because he knows he cant direct a film with that many individual characters.

So, is Devastator always gonna be kneeling like that or is that just how the legs look?

lol!

Those are just the TOYS. Don't take them so closely as to what they'll look like in the movie.

and anyway:

r_transformers083.jpg

r_transformers082.jpg

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"