Diamond List for January 16, 2008

Well, what happened in the painting actually happened, it's just that the dinosaur was stuffed and in a museum, and the sword he found was fake anyway. You know, that show really does suck. They stiff you on the Action. Like when Kensei was supposed to fight the 99 Samurai. He beats them, off camera. What a load. Watch the 4400, it's much better.

Not even the beauty of Kristen Bell could save this season for me.
I was really hoping Kristen Bell would die.
Well, what happened in the painting actually happened, it's just that the dinosaur was stuffed and in a museum, and the sword he found was fake anyway. You know, that show really does suck. They stiff you on the Action. Like when Kensei was supposed to fight the 99 Samurai. He beats them, off camera. What a load. Watch the 4400, it's much better.
It's also canceled. :(

I don't think I'm going to watch Heroes. :(

It had it's moments though. I would suggest certain episodes. Like five years gone. That was an awesome ep. Company Man where Claire recreates the ending of X-3 only, you know, good. Couple of others that have slipped my mind at the moment.

"Company Man" was great, but I think you need a lot of context from other episodes to understand it. Like why Mohinder's a giant ****ing *****e.

Oh, wait, I didn't understand that even after watching the whole series. :(
I heard :( I guess we'll never find out what they were supposed to save the world from. Unless Sci Fi picks it up.
Sci Fi's owned by NBC Universal, so if they dropped it from one channel, I doubt they'd pick it up on another. There was so much left to explore in that series, too. :(

Especially after the last episode. Man, that was a good show.

I just heard yesterfay that because of the writer's strike, Dexter reruns are going to start airing on one of the networks. NBC, I think.

If they're gonna cut out the swearing, then theres no point in watching it.

Hotness. Too bad Dexter's next season isn't even in production yet due to the strike. :o

Well, they've got two seasons in the can. That should last 'em.

Quite. I love how his character is essentially betraying Michael in a controlled fashion in every episode, but Michael's cool with it.

MARVEL COMICS

CABLE DEADPOOL #49 $2.99
NEW X-MEN #46 MC $2.99
WOLVERINE ORIGINS #21 $2.99

^Yay! Curious to see how Cable & Deadpool will end. Of course excited for the next chapter of Messiah CompleX. And Wolverine Origins 21 introduces Deadpool...I really, really hope they do him justice.

Flash #236 $2.99
Justice League Of America #17 $2.99

Cable Deadpool #49 $2.99
Immortal Iron Fist #12 $2.99
Incredible Hercules #113 $2.99
New Warriors #8 $2.99
New X-men #46 Mc $2.99

Jezz, you people still pick up Cable & Deadpool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"