Did anyone else notice that Dr. Hamilton...(*SPOILER*)

Gu3ree

Sidekick
Reaction score
...died? I didn't take notice until my fifth viewing. Colonel Hardy dies not only, but along with Dr. Hamilton, he's on the jet, and sent to the phantom zone, or...the plane seems to explode. I find this to be a huge problem for the movie. A character that has never died in the comics, and who should be around in the future.

Now Man of Steel was so complicated, I couldn't follow everything but anyways I just noticed one of the major Superman comics killed off. That sucks. Or did Goyer and Nolan forget themselves?

...died? I didn't take notice until my fifth viewing. Colonel Hardy dies not only, but along with Dr. Hamilton, he's on the jet, and sent to the phantom zone, or...the plane seems to explode. I find this to be a huge problem for the movie. A character that has never died in the comics, and who should be around in the future.

Now Man of Steel was so complicated, I couldn't follow everything but anyways I just noticed one of the major Superman comics killed off. That sucks. Or did Goyer and Nolan forget themselves?

Did he die though? Or was he sucked into the Phantom Zone? Something tells me we haven't seen the last of home (Man of Steel 3 with Brainiac anyone?)

Everyone seems to have forgotten about him.

Well I didn't, nor did my friend who is also a Superman fan. I'm sure most people is aware of it, but just haven't brought it up.

Keep in mind he was not explicitly shown to be dead; for all we know he was just sucked into the Phantom Zone, so its still possible to bring him back.

Eh,I won't really miss him.Just another guy to stare at a screen and look concerned.We had enough of them in the movie.

I hope they focus on Perry,Steve and introduce Jimmy for the secondary characters in the future.

I didnt think he died, I thought he got sucked into the PZ, in which case we may see Ruin in the future of this franchise.

Or Superman could just get him out somehow.

Did he die though? Or was he sucked into the Phantom Zone? Something tells me we haven't seen the last of home (Man of Steel 3 with Brainiac anyone?)

I didnt think he died, I thought he got sucked into the PZ, in which case we may see Ruin in the future of this franchise.

Or Superman could just get him out somehow.

Hardy crashed the Plane right into Black Zero, so there's no way that Hamilton would have survived.

Hamilton is far from a "major" character anyway. I like the character (before RUIN anyway) and enjoyed the use of him in JLU, but let's not overstate his importance.

He was probably sucked into the Phantom Zone. Though, I'd be surprised if he and Col. Hardy lasted long.

It's unlikely that any of them are "dead", the Phantom Zone has a funny way of working. Mon-El who was on the brink of death was put into the Zone and then when he did come out it took awhile for his illness to take hold again.

Using that as an example, Hardy was the closest to dying (head first) so chances are yes, he's gone. But the rest got sucked into the Zone before any real damage could happen so Hamilton could very much so be alive.

For Hardy, if he really is going to be The Guardian like many have suggested. It's an easy fix.....The Guardian is clone...here's the reason why he was cloned. Lol

It's unlikely that any of them are "dead", the Phantom Zone has a funny way of working. Mon-El who was on the brink of death was put into the Zone and then when he did come out it took awhile for his illness to take hold again.

Using that as an example, Hardy was the closest to dying (head first) so chances are yes, he's gone. But the rest got sucked into the Zone before any real damage could happen so Hamilton could very much so be alive.

For Hardy, if he really is going to be The Guardian like many have suggested. It's an easy fix.....The Guardian is clone...here's the reason why he was cloned. Lol

Yep, Hamilton was at the back of the plane so could have easily been sucked into the PZ before he was killed. I dont think we have seen the last of him personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"