Did O.J. Do It?

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
Typically people are split on this but do you think O.J. Simpson is a murderer. I was watching an interview on it the other day and just wondered whhat other people think. Personally i think he did.

Who was he supposed to have murdered?

He wrote a "hypothetical" book on how he would have killed his wife......................... That pretty much answers the question..

I know after my ex-girlfriend and her then boyfriend got murdered, after years of me beating her up because I was so possessive and jealous, the first thing I thought to do was to kill myself.

But, then I changed my mind and thought it would be better to write a fictional account detailing how I would have gone about murdering her, had I done it.

So yeah, I'm sure he's innocent and that civil case where they found him guilty was just because everyone there was racist.

OJmugshot.jpg

Been done before and yes he did it.

I thought that OJ was proven to have done it, but double jeopardy prevented him from being re-tried.

I thought that OJ was proven to have done it, but double jeopardy prevented him from being re-tried.

Yep he was found guilty in small claims court, I always wonder how those that cheered him when he was found not guilty can look in the mirror

No question he did it, he sure as hell not really looking for the 'real' killers as he claim to be doing

OJ is as guilty as a fat kid who swears that he doesn't eat cakes.

Yep he was found guilty in small claims court, I always wonder how those that cheered him when he was found not guilty can look in the mirror

No question he did it, he sure as hell not really looking for the 'real' killers as he claim to be doing

Thanks for clearing that up. :up:

Am i righty that he originally got off on a technicality, because the gloves they found were too small for O.J's hands?

Am i righty that he originally got off on a technicality, because the gloves they found were too small for O.J's hands?

that and the way police screwed up and race card

I think you mean he was found liable in civil court. I don't think small claims court deals with $33.5 million judgments.

...or do they? :wow:
There was no technicality. The prosecution had its share of miscues, which cast doubt on their case. The jury decided they didn't meet the necessary burden of proof for a conviction.

correct, civil court. My bad

Yes, he did it. Unfortunately the police ****ed up and the prosecution ****ed up and created reasonable doubt. Therefore he should not have been convicted. The court made the right call. Whats the saying? "I'd rather see 100 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man convicted."

And on a side note...murderer or not, he is still hillarious in the Naked Gun movies.

Whats the saying? "I'd rather see 100 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man convicted."
I always wonder why people feign ignorance and say, "What's the old saying?..." when they know perfectly well how the saying goes. :huh:

For several reasons the courts found OJ innocent. While I have my own personal doubts, it is not my place to say he is guilty when that is not the case.

Matt did it.

Thats what i was thinking, that said i get afeeling Matthew is responsible for everything ever, Stalins crimes, The Simpsons not being funny anymore, Michael Jacksons over use of plastic surgery, Madonna in a 20 year old's leggins even though her legs look like there made of play doh, my tooth aching. Basically everything ever.

Thats what i was thinking, that said i get afeeling Matthew is responsible for everything ever, Stalins crimes, The Simpsons not being funny anymore, Michael Jacksons over use of plastic surgery, Madonna in a 20 year old's leggins even though her legs look like there made of play doh, my tooth aching. Basically everything ever.

Your custom title should be "Fan-of-Matt"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"