Did O.J. Do It?

WHOA...I just noticed my user title!!

DAMN YOU DOGGIE :cmad:

Thats what i was thinking, that said i get afeeling Matthew is responsible for everything ever, Stalins crimes, The Simpsons not being funny anymore, Michael Jacksons over use of plastic surgery, Madonna in a 20 year old's leggins even though her legs look like there made of play doh, my tooth aching. Basically everything ever.

He also kids you not :csad:

Did he do it? Yes I think he did. Did the DA prove it in court beyond a reasonable doubt? No. If I had been on the jury I would have voted Not Guilty as well.

Did he do it? Yes I think he did. Did the DA prove it in court beyond a reasonable doubt? No. If I had been on the jury I would have voted Not Guilty as well.

weren't you though?

He wrote a "hypothetical" book on how he would have killed his wife......................... That pretty much answers the question..

hypothetically.

seriously though the guy is guilty no matter how you look at it. why would he stand behind a reporter with a banana and pretend he was stabbing her on camera ? he is crying out to us .

Of course he did it. I never wanted to believe it as a kid because I always watched him do the pre-game stuff for NFL shows and he seemed like such a nice guy. Truly life is filled with lies :o

Yep he was found guilty in small claims court, I always wonder how those that cheered him when he was found not guilty can look in the mirror

No question he did it, he sure as hell not really looking for the 'real' killers as he claim to be doing

Sure he is, you don't think he broke into that hotel room to find some silly trophies do you?

He was hoping to catch the killers unguarded.

OJ had every right to break into that hotel room.

They thought they could just steal his **** and sell it.

OJ had every right to break into that hotel room.

They thought they could just steal his **** and sell it.

The entire hotel thing feels like such a set up to me, though. I actually feel like OJ is the victim in it.

The entire hotel thing feels like such a set up to me, though. I actually feel like OJ is the victim in it.

He's hardly a victim. He could have just walked away or involved the authorities in an official fashion.

He's just an arrogant jerk who thinks he's above the law.

Do I believe O.J. murdered Nicole and Ron? No, I really don't. But let me clarify what I mean by not doing it. I don't believe he went out of his way to kill them, in my opinion, I believe that he was caught up in some sort of money deal that involved shady individuals and these said individuals kill for their dollar obviously.

I believe whoever he was involved with killed Nicole and Ron as a message to him. Now whether or not this is true or implied this is just all speculation on my part.

But no, I don't believe he killed them, although I do believe he knows who did it and is afraid to say who really did it.

Just out of curiousity, why does a civil suit prove he did it? Just because he was found liable doesn't really prove he actually murdered two people. Not trying to start a flame war but I'm trying to understand the whole "civil suit" argument.

Typically people are split on this but do you think O.J. Simpson is a murderer. I was watching an interview on it the other day and just wondered whhat other people think. Personally i think he did.

who knows who cares

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"