Did Species 2 copy from Spider-Man venom story???

Batman333

Civilian
Reaction score
Or was it vica-versa??

also, will sam raimi change the spider-man 3 venom storyline around to avoid any common elements from Species 2.

I have no idea what you're saying. But if someone watches Spidey 3 and thinks "they ripped this off of Species", they need to die.

I think Species 2 should've ripped off the Venom story. It might've been a better movie. And don't get me started on Species 3.

Batman333 said:
Or was it vica-versa??

also, will sam raimi change the spider-man 3 venom storyline around to avoid any common elements from Species 2.
I hope they change the story, I wouldn't want Venom chasing Spidey during the whole movie because he wants to have sex with him.:down :eek:

Who cares?

Did Stan Lee's Spider-Man rip off Kirby and Simon's the Silver Spider?

The Astronaut's Wife had a similar story. People being possessed by entities from space has been around for quite awhile. I wouldn't worry about it.

cabel said:
There was a Species 2?!?!?!

It actually wasn't completely horrible. Regrettably I can't say the same for Species III.

Batman333 said:
Or was it vica-versa??

Knowing Raimi,it'll be something completely original.Not from the comics.

dialog-vega1.gif
I don't think Species 2 ripped the Venom symbiosis story off cuz those movies involved lots of sex whereas nobody ever had to have sex with a symbiote before in the comics. I guess the only simalarities were how those things originated from space.

Plus, I think the Secret Wars/Venom story predated Species 2 by several years.

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega1.gif
I don't think Species 2 ripped the Venom symbiosis story off cuz those movies involved lots of sex whereas nobody ever had to have sex with a symbiote before in the comics. I guess the only simalarities were how those things originated from space.

WELCOME BACK MAJOR

Bison1%5B1%5D.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"