Digimon: Series Discussion

yes give Season 3 & 4 another shot then check out Fusion on Nickelodeon!

Did Season 4 make it to the U.S.? I fell out of Digimon after Tamers ended, though I'm probably going to look into the new one on Nick. Korra, Wander Over Yonder, and Digimon sound like a good weekend fix.

They did air it in the U.S, I remember watching it on channel 9 at like 6 30 in the morning everyday before class in elementary school, I remember being really surprised when I first found it.

Season 4 was on Fox, Jetix and Toon Disney for a while. That's how I caught them.

Wooden Alligator: Check those out (not sure about Wander over Yander), add Power Rangers, then you'll have a great weekend. Then check out my reviews of them and we can talk about what you thought of the episodes!

Season 2 I did not have a problem that focus was on the new characters

I hated how the towers made the most of the first season characters useless

I will use a term from wrestling and the digimon emperor turning him face Was a great mistake Compared with the rest of the bad guys of the season They do not compared the Emperor sound more bad ass look more bad ass did more bad ass evil ****

No new Digimon this week because of the "Worldwide Day of Play!" I hate that...it just came back on and we're already having two week gaps! AND it said last week that it would be on this week...LIARS!!!!!

Oh well, when it returns next week I'll review it.

I don't get it, they said a new episode was to air today, the schedule said it was a new episode, the TV said it was a new episode....and yet it was the pilot!

WHY?!??!?! I want my Digimon!

Just watched the 1st episode of "Fusion," not bad, cool concept and a wide possibility of potential fusions. My biggest complaint is that it seemed very "ADHD" and what I mean by that is the pacing was too fast and there seemed to be too much going on at once. I hope it slows down a bit over time.

episode two slows it down a bit. The first one is always a rush cause it's cramming info down our throat.

They're basically squeezing in more dialogue into the dubbing when in the Japanese version there might have been two words in a sentence for example.

Its like Digimon 02 when Davis or others would say lines at lightspeed

There was a new Digimon today! I'm so happy! My review will hopefully be up soon.

I was enjoying Fusion, then Nick changed the times or something and I fell behind.

I know right? They warped it over to the Nicktoons network and now I can only catch them online when they post them. And they don't post them in order sometimes. Thankfully I pay attention and know what to review next.

Totally ruined my Saturday mornings, idiots.

Oh yeah! Digimon Fusion! If you need to catch up go to youtube or nick.com. My reviews will show you how far you need to go before naturally stopping.

No problem! Fusion is easily one of the coolest seasons of Digimon. I think you'll enjoy it.

I loved the first two seasons of Digimon, but was turned off by Tamers being adapted as Season 3. I have seen some of Season 4 (which I personally think fits very well as a prequel to Season 1), but haven't caught up with any of the newer stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"