Digimon pretty sweet show, especially the original jap. show.

Meh Monster Rancher was better than both Digimon and Pokemon:o

Guyverjay said:

Monster Rancher was pretty cool, I love the kids with monsters shows :( Anyway apparently Digimon came out before Pokemon in Japan, just that Pokemon was brought to america first :o

Guyverjay said:

Man,I had forgotten all about monster rancher.And it had that badass eyball thing.And the blue wolf called Tiger.And MOOCHIE!

Movies205 said:
Monster Rancher was pretty cool, I love the kids with monsters shows :( Anyway apparently Digimon came out before Pokemon in Japan, just that Pokemon was brought to america first :o

Thats BS:o

digimon came out as tomagatchi-like toys in US in 1996.

I saw a couiple episodes of digimon. It blew my mind how much better than Pokemon it was.

It blows my mind how many episodes of pokemon there can be and how the character can stay EXACTLY THE SAME :(

every episode of pokemon is the same

Ash makes new friends

Battles and defeats team rocket

gets bag or continues on to get another badge

tahts why i loved digimon so much...in depth plot...classic good vs evil...complex characters. it was everything a show should have been

I like all three shows. I wish Monster Rancher was still airing here in America that was a pretty sweet show, the action was pretty decent and the animation was different. I liked all of the characters. Now Digimon I first got hooked on it when it was season one, I loved every season except season four. Of course Toon Disney repeats that season like heck for some reason, same goes for ABC Family.

kakarot069 said:
I always thought Digimon was a rip off of Pokemon, hint why they always say "mon" at the end

I believe that mon is short for monsters.

The first two seasons were ok, but the fourth especially sucked.

Movies205 said:
It blows my mind how many episodes of pokemon there can be and how the character can stay EXACTLY THE SAME :(

You'd think that that little yellow furball would have advanced in some way by now, considering he's won almost everybattel.

Pikachu's can only evolve with a Thunder Stone..........****! HOW'D I STILL KNOW THAT?!

You know what rocked my penis?In series 3 when they were able to merge with their Digimon.Takato+Giomon(Or was it Guilmon?)=Complete badassery:up:

I heard that digimon tamagotchi toys preceded Pokemon in japan

Who cares about the toys?

They sucked supreme ass:o

Pokemon came out in 95 and Digimon came out in 97

Guyverjay said:
Who cares about the toys?

They sucked supreme ass:o

Pokemon came out in 95 and Digimon came out in 97

Who cares? Pokemon sucks really badly but the video games are pretty cool :up:

Yeah, the games were cool. At least they had better plots.
And Digimon technically did come out before Pokemon. Digimon started off as the tamagotchi virtual pets that were orignally aimed for boys because of the fact that you could link them up and battle. Afterwards Pokemon came to America as a show (I forget where it came from) and then Digimon followed up as comic called "C'Mon Digimon" (which didn't do too well) so it was remade into a comic called "V-Tamer" (which kicked ass's ass!). Later it was made a show.
Unlike Pokemon, Digimon changes up every season and every eppy. It's ALWAYS an arc in EVERY season. Everyone thinks its a copy off of Pokemon because of the name and the fact that they have monsters. Are Pokemon digital creatures from a digital world/universe?
Digimon always seems to surprise you somehow. It just gets better and better (except for 04. I thought that had a good plot and everything, but with the loss of digimon partners and bad dailogue, it just basically sucked ass's ass).
Digimon X Evolution is the best (but can't top 01 and 03 though it was just a movie)!!!!

This is my order for which ones I like more:
Digimon Adventures (01)
Digimon: Tamers (03)
Digimon Zero Two (02)
Digimon: Frontier (04)

I just wish there would be a 05, though.

digimon was so friggin cool. only the first season. it really di dgo down hill after the first season. i think it is that i liked the original digidestined.

I remember it was on in the mornings last year. So every morning I'd wake up and watch Digimon. I saw all of Seasons 1-3. Season 1 twice, and most of Season 2 twice.

King Ruler said:
Yeah, the games were cool. At least they had better plots.
And Digimon technically did come out before Pokemon. Digimon started off as the tamagotchi virtual pets that were orignally aimed for boys because of the fact that you could link them up and battle. Afterwards Pokemon came to America as a show (I forget where it came from) and then Digimon followed up as comic called "C'Mon Digimon" (which didn't do too well) so it was remade into a comic called "V-Tamer" (which kicked ass's ass!). Later it was made a show.
Unlike Pokemon, Digimon changes up every season and every eppy. It's ALWAYS an arc in EVERY season. Everyone thinks its a copy off of Pokemon because of the name and the fact that they have monsters. Are Pokemon digital creatures from a digital world/universe?
Digimon always seems to surprise you somehow. It just gets better and better (except for 04. I thought that had a good plot and everything, but with the loss of digimon partners and bad dailogue, it just basically sucked ass's ass).
Digimon X Evolution is the best (but can't top 01 and 03 though it was just a movie)!!!!

This is my order for which ones I like more:
Digimon Adventures (01)
Digimon: Tamers (03)
Digimon Zero Two (02)
Digimon: Frontier (04)

I just wish there would be a 05, though.

I'm sorry but I can no proof that Digimon predated 95, the toys came out 96

Yea. i liked the show 2 when i was little. except the show made one luttle mistake that made me mad for the rest on my anime life...........PUTTING SORA AND MATT TOGHETYER! WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT! bull**** if u ask me! Sora and Tai was meant 4 each other. i remmeber bein like 10 and wachin the christmas episodes in season 2 and findin out and i ws like, "************* Digimin! I HATE IT!!!!!" and threw all my digimon stuff away. then i went on all sora/matt sites and dssed them all. SORA AND TAI NEEDED TO BE TOGHETER! and they ended up, matt and sora, marrying eahc ohter. i had it. TAIORA POWER!!!!!!!!!

and by the way, acually, didnt pokemon come out b4 digimon trechinicaly, as show wise. haha i miss pokemon.........gr..........:oldrazz:

The third season, I think, was the best of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"