Digimon: Series Discussion

I remember liking this when it came out. I watched the first two seasons and parts of the third. Myotismon was a great villain IMO. It would be cool if they brought him back (if they do then I would consider watching the episodes that he is in).

Anyone watched Tri? I liked it. Nostalgia killed me. I felt 10 again.

I REALLY want to hold out for a dub but that could be like 10 years from now.

It was my first time watching Digimon with subs. It was good, but yeah, I missed the original dubbed voices.

Oh man. You missed out on a big part of childhood with the Japanese version.

Just hearing the updated "Butterfly" op just made me shed a tear

Original

[YT]7cSB1IZU_8U[/YT]

Poster for the next 4 episodes.

tumblr_nyzh6kd95l1rtjgwno1_540.jpg

Looks like ImperialDramon could be infected

Part two of tri. will be out on March 12.

There's supposed to be Four parts with Four episodes each. Totaling 24 episodes.

Well since nostalgia is nostalgia I'm super biased to the English opening lol.

Yay to the mega forms that we never saw in the original series! Hope that goes for the others as well.

No one is talking about the Pokemon vs Digimon deathbattle Screw Attack did?

Well it was mostly Charizard vs Augumon but it was still pretty good.

Just that one advertising the next 4 episodes

Seems each block of 4 episodes will have a character poster

-Tai and Matt

-Mimi and Joe

News is out today on Tri movies 2 & 3, we get our first look at them in a teaser video!

Teaser video here,

[YT]wvz6-oZQWks[/YT]

New digimon emperor?

Tri2-2.png

Last edited:
Cool teaser! Pleeeease make Mimi and Joe relevant!

No idea who that mystery emperor is. Hopefully not Ken -_-

Last edited:
Double post and bump... but can we talk about how great Determination was? As a fan it was pretty much everything I wanted.

Double post and bump... but can we talk about how great Determination was? As a fan it was pretty much everything I wanted.

I just got done watching Determination last night. It was awesome, and I the seriousness of the situations they put Mimi and Joe through. Mimi in particular has been my favorite part of the series so far. I also liked the Joe and Hikari interactions, as Hikari doesn't typically interact with anyone in the old group besides her brother or Takeru/T.K. I hope they continue to mix and match the character dynamics.

Seeing Vikemon and Rosemon was like a dream come true. It's always bugged me that the rest of the original group didn't get to reach their Ultimate forms (honestly, it SHOULD of happened in 02, but whatever), so this is long overdue. Can't wait to see the rest. I hope they end up going with Ofanimon for Gatomon/Tailmon's final form instead of Holydramon. I just like her better, and it finally brings some consistency to her weird ass evolutionary line (cat>puppy>cat>angel>dragon, lol whut).

The Meiko and Meicoomon stuff is interesting too. I'm eager to see that evolutionary line as well.

Meicoomon herself is a pretty interesting character on her own. It honestly seems like she has some kind of anxiety disorder, like when she started to panic when she got lost in the onsen. She's an Adult level, but unlike Tailmon or the other Child level partner Digimon, she's very child like. It seems like the main function of that partnership is for Meiko to take care of the Digimon/keep her calm instead of the other way around.

Can't believe Leomon died again, I was hoping he would make it for once.

Finally watched the second movie. I'm enjoying it. It will be interesting to see the dub. Already they seem to be making a mix of the US theme, which I approve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"