Discussion: General Election 2024

For people who care about polls, it's now a dead heat.

I'm not sure if betting averages should be legal.

Screenshot_20240415-083543.png

I have a feeling Trump might be lying about something..... :funny:
7cRzgYn.gif

Hope these polls are actually right.

From the red mirage of 2022 to Trump’s numbers continuously coming in low during the 2024 primaries in comparison to where the polls said he would be (7 to 11 points off) - Trump voters are definitely being over counted again.

That’s not to say Biden is safe, but more than likely doing a lot better than polls predict.

From the red mirage of 2022 to Trump’s numbers continuously coming in low during the 2024 primaries in comparison to where the polls said he would be (7 to 11 points off) - Trump voters are definitely being over counted again.

That’s not to say Biden is safe, but more than likely doing a lot better than polls predict.
I hope you're right. :)

Easy. One is at least sane. The other fuels terrorism and draws white supremacists due to his beliefs in like a moth to a flame. The contrasts are much more than sharpening, they’re alarming.

President Biden will not be allowed to appear on the November ballot in Ohio, announced by Trump supporter and Republican secretary of State.

President Biden will not be allowed to appear on the November ballot in Ohio, announced by Trump supporter and Republican secretary of State.
If we couldn't boot Trump off how can they give Joe the boot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"