General Election 2020: Biden vs Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The House should be fine.

The House should be fine.

The House will, but a Senator can write a letter of protest, which can halt the proceedings. I am betting it happens, but nothing will change. The House won't approve discounting a state. Ultimately it will waste time

Thank every diety the Republicans don't have control of the House. Cause they absolutely would overturn the election if they did.

There is a process that the GOP's bull**** can use to clog and slow the process.

But, in reality, its over. It cannot be changed.

I think the only state that can be legally denied by the house would be Wisconsin? All the rest of the states hit the safe harbor deadline. Is that correct?

The House will, but a Senator can write a letter of protest, which can halt the proceedings. I am betting it happens, but nothing will change. The House won't approve discounting a state. Ultimately it will waste time

Thank every diety the Republicans don't have control of the House. Cause they absolutely would overturn the election if they did.

I don't think they would be able to convince all repub house members even if they had a majority.

There is a process that the GOP's bull**** can use to clog and slow the process.

But, in reality, its over. It cannot be changed.
We've never delayed inauguration day, and it seems unlikely that we will now so they cant slow it beyond January 20. But the GOP is so afraid of the Cult that they may go through the motions of slowing the process to appease the Cult.

Trump is replacing Barr so he may be hoping to stop Biden's inauguration by arresting or indicting him.

On what charge and evidence?

Surely it's over now.

Doesn't really matter. I'm sure the DOJ could cook something up. Or just resurrect the BS wire tapping conspiracy. Thing about coups is they don't have to rely on facts or truth or tradition.

Biden said Trump received 306 electoral votes in 2016...but he didn't! After faithless electors Trump received 304 in 2016 when the actual EC voted. :)

There were ZERO faithless electors this year. Perhaps they got better loyalists, or perhaps the unanimous SCOTUS ruling that they must obey state laws did it in.

Biden said Trump received 306 electoral votes in 2016...but he didn't! After faithless electors Trump received 304 in 2016 when the actual EC voted. :)

There were ZERO faithless electors this year. Perhaps they got better loyalists, or perhaps the unanimous SCOTUS ruling that they must obey state laws did it in.

He's just tired.

You guys have until midnight and I'm closing this thread, capisce!
You heard Adler...

Rip out anything not nailed down!

Pull out the copper wiring. You can get good money these days. Somebody get the truck and we'll pack in the furniture after we pack up all those embedded Tweets and YT links.

Thank god we put the memes mostly in one other thread.

When you turn off the power make sure the gas is shut off first... (sigh)

What an insane four years.

It's over for Trump, his enablers and his cult base.

Accept the inevitable, take your lumps and move on. You know, like we Democrats did in 2016.

So long thread. Historical archive soon.

aec28f0b31f6f5bbf6c6b4321eed2186.jpg

Biden won. Harris won. Trumpism and unmasked ‘Republican’ ideology are a cancer. The end.

A valid investigation into election interference isn’t exactly the same as casting dozens of frivolous lawsuits.
It's by definition not accepting the results. If you believe it was fraudulent, OWN THAT. Don't act all high-and-mighty/graceful-loser now when it becomes convenient to score points against Republican psychopaths.

How many of you even remember this ad campaign to the electors in 2016?

Democrats did not turn the other cheek and "move on" in 2016. This is a fact. Yes, I know, Republicans are being so much worse about it now. So very much worse. But a gentlemanly conceding of defeat by Democrats in 2016 is just rewriting history. Didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"