• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Discussion: General Election 2024

Welp, got my first political ad. Granted, it was for the GOP Senate primary, but dear god. I have a feeling that if that ad was any hint, the GOP ads are going to be absolutely unhinged....

Welp, got my first political ad. Granted, it was for the GOP Senate primary, but dear god. I have a feeling that if that ad was any hint, the GOP ads are going to be absolutely unhinged....
Hopefully unhinged enough to discourage voters from voting for them.

Nh79LBT.png

Last edited:
And the other half are voting for a conspiracy theorist, nut job who had part of his brain eaten by a worm that later died in his head. :funny:
Americans have no logic. Our country is imploding. :(

As I understand it, this is being done by CNN and isn't run by Commission on Presidential Debates. It won't be in front of a live audience which will help with control. If you remember the last "debate", Trump basically acted like a petulant 8 year old (big surprise there) and it was pretty much a disaster. I don't blame the Biden camp for wanting a little more control given his opponent. As far as Kennedy goes, CNN can run this as they please. If they wanted Kennedy and the other candidates agreed, they can put him on stage, but are under no obligation to invite him. Period. If I'm Biden, however, I WANT him on that stage. The guy would be a walking disaster and would make great cannon fodder.

As I understand it, this is being done by CNN and isn't run by Commission on Presidential Debates. It won't be in front of a live audience which will help with control. If you remember the last "debate", Trump basically acted like a petulant 8 year old (big surprise there) and it was pretty much a disaster. I don't blame the Biden camp for wanting a little more control given his opponent. As far as Kennedy goes, CNN can run this as they please. If they wanted Kennedy and the other candidates agreed, they can put him on stage, but are under no obligation to invite him. Period. If I'm Biden, however, I WANT him on that stage. The guy would be a walking disaster and would make great cannon fodder.
I'm inclined to think hes being excluded because as DA pointed out, he has no chance of winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"