• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Discussion: General Election 2024

Hope Trump himself gets booed

RFK....RFK....RFK!!!

Oh, it gets so much ****ing better.

lol

About what you expect at a large gathering of pot heads, tech bros, and pedophiles. I have absolutely no idea what any GOP member is doing at a Libertarian Party event.
giphy.gif

CNN - RFK Jr. loses in first round of Libertarian Party’s presidential nomination vote. Trump didn’t file paperwork to qualify.

Hey Scottie, your Republican Justice Clarence Thomas actually opposes Brown v Board of Education.

Trump must be fuming, lol. He has thin skin.

That's less than 1% of the convention that nominated him if that is accurate.

I am just so confused what this stunt was about. Did he think it was just another AIPAC convention? Is he that desperate for another piggy bank to rob clean?

That's less than 1% of the convention that nominated him if that is accurate.
It's less than .75% if that's accurate. 6/8 is 3/4 is .75. With over 800 possible... < .75

There aren't a lot of libertarians though. LOL. I can see why they don't like Trump though. He doesn't come close to fitting their mold.

I am just so confused what this stunt was about. Did he think it was just another AIPAC convention? Is he that desperate for another piggy bank to rob clean?
I think that HE thinks he can just walk into anyplace and people will roll over for him cause he's just that goddamn charming and convincing. His narcissism at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"