Discussion: Illegal Immigration, Immigration Reform, and Other Citizenship Issues II

Yeah, this is a great choice.

There is some insane "acting" musical chairs going on. I suspect Miller is trying to avoid a confirmation hearing at all costs. Not Trump, because he is too stupid to think up of such a plan.

Yeah, this is a great choice.

There is some insane "acting" musical chairs going on. I suspect Miller is trying to avoid a confirmation hearing at all costs. Not Trump, because he is too stupid to think up of such a plan.

I hate the right completely at this point. Not one redeeming quality. They are 100% responsible for this, and the majority of them love this ****.

I await Fox News to turn on them like they turned on Fred Rogers.

They are saying immigrant children should not only be treated decently but that they are actually human. Fox News and conservatives all over are going to hate that.

The hypocrisy from my in laws is amazing. My mother in law routinely wears clothing that somehow invokes Christianity but has nothing but spite for gays and illegal immigrants. She was mocking someone for saying illegals are the working poor, but they don’t pay into various social services. The Hispanics next door that they claim are illegal supposedly drive better cars than my in laws do.

It’s very hard to not have an argument sometimes.

The lawyer Sarah Fabian who was arguing with the judge about whether detainees should get soap, toothbrush/toothpaste, a blanket and the ability to sleep.

Me:

She's getting some amount of hate today and tbh I can't really say I blame folks.

The hypocrisy from my in laws is amazing. My mother in law routinely wears clothing that somehow invokes Christianity but has nothing but spite for gays and illegal immigrants. She was mocking someone for saying illegals are the working poor, but they don’t pay into various social services. The Hispanics next door that they claim are illegal supposedly drive better cars than my in laws do.

It’s very hard to not have an argument sometimes.

For "Christians" like your mother in law, the solution to our nation's problems is to have the guvmint repo the car and deport the neighbors. Sure, that doesn't help your in laws one bit. But they can sleep better at night knowing the unworthy neighbors, who no one has ever said they should love as thyself, are getting the cruel treatment they deserve.

The lawyer Sarah Fabian who was arguing with the judge about whether detainees should get soap, toothbrush/toothpaste, a blanket and the ability to sleep.

Me:

She's getting some amount of hate today and tbh I can't really say I blame folks.

She's clearly awful, but most of the hate should be saved for the garbage humans that support this inhumanity, and believed that immigrant concentration camps were the appropriate response to a concern with border control. Stephen Miller and Donald Trump.

She's clearly awful, but most of the hate should be saved for the garbage humans that support this inhumanity, and believed that immigrant concentration camps were the appropriate response to a concern with border control. Stephen Miller and Donald Trump.
I have enough hate for all of them at this point. Especially when your job is to literally defend this inhuman cruelty.

Occassio-Cortez has burst into detainment facilitiies. Spoilered, because there is only so much bull**** someone should read without being prepared.

Can't call them concentration camps? **** you Chuck Todd. **** these Nazis.

The Trump administration is just shy of violating human rights (or probably past that) but his supporters and Republicans will keep on ignoring the deplorable conditions he has put these people in. Or they will cheer them on. With these people they really don't care about suffering unless it is their own.

Oh, we are well beyond that. We are are on our way to death camps.

The Trump administration is just shy of violating human rights (or probably past that) but his supporters and Republicans will keep on ignoring the deplorable conditions he has put these people in. Or they will cheer them on. With these people they really don't care about suffering unless it is their own.

They’re well past violating human rights.

I mean... posting negative stuff about your job online is pretty dumb. I used to work for the Sinclair News Network, and I disagreed with a lot of what they did... but I waited until I quit to actually say anything online. Seems like you don't really want the job if you are doing stuff like that.

I mean... posting negative stuff about your job online is pretty dumb. I used to work for the Sinclair News Network, and I disagreed with a lot of what they did... but I waited until I quit to actually say anything online. Seems like you don't really want the job if you are doing stuff like that.

This isn't them posting about gripes about their work. This is a place for them to post their racist and sexist bile. Similar to how a city recently suspended 30 cops due to finding a facebook group for the racist content.

I am getting extremely frustrated by the media coverage about this. Occasio-Cortez yelling at CBP stormtroopers is a bigger story than, you know, concentration camps.

This isn't them posting about gripes about their work. This is a place for them to post their racist and sexist bile. Similar to how a city recently suspended 30 cops due to finding a facebook group for the racist content.

I am getting extremely frustrated by the media coverage about this. Occasio-Cortez yelling at CBP stormtroopers is a bigger story than, you know, concentration camps.
It's fair, I mean, how dare she not be polite to concentration camp guards. The nerve of her, honestly.

It should be setting off TONS of warning lights that our elected members of Congress so often face push back and obfuscation from the government organizations in charge of these detention centers for the simple task of just going to see what conditions are. Then there's this glee from Right Wing media trying to make fun of them for even attempting this, or worse trying to make like transparency in regards to these centers and the treatment of the people being held there is akin to some threat to the Republic.

These aren't military secrets these Congressmen and Congresswomen are trying to spread to the masses for Christ's sake...

Are those photos confirmed to be from the current administration or are they more from the Obama era?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"