Discussion: The DEMOCRATIC P - Part 3

That is going to be a tough sell for the Republicans to accept. Many of their party are christians of a nature who aren't very welcoming.

That is going to be a tough sell for the Republicans to accept. Many of their party are christians of a nature who aren't very welcoming.
Lol, they would FREAK OUT! They already think the Jews are running the whole world as it is. :p

Do not underestimate the strain of antisemitism that runs through leftest circles as well.

Could Bernie Sanders do anything that would make you not like or support him? Or likewise for Barack Obama?

HTF is Sinema polling anything above a block of wood?
Yeah, not a good sign. Biden is beating everyone aside from Bernie. Who is going to be taking over in future? Thought there’d be good young candidates who had better support.

Yeah, not a good sign. Biden is beating everyone aside from Bernie. Who is going to be taking over in future? Thought there’d be good young candidates who had better support.
I'd rather have someone younger myself. :(

Who would you like to see as candidate?
I’m from the UK so I’m not best-placed to say. Just hopeful that there are younger candidates who can lead the way for the future and get enough votes from their own party for primaries when the time comes and then enough votes from everywhere to win and beat Trump/DeSantis.

Could Bernie Sanders do anything that would make you not like or support him? Or likewise for Barack Obama?
If either would endorse the retrograde policies currently supported by the vast majority of the GOP, that would be the end of my support for them. I don’t care whether Bernie Sanders is 40, 50, 60, 70, or whatever as long as he can do the job and supports policies I agree with. That’s why we vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"