• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Discussion: The Supreme Court II

It's hard not to be afraid when Trump spews vile language and ideas and only gains popularity while Biden's approval rating falls. What is wrong with my country? :(

Trump is not gaining popularity or new supporters, he’s losing them. Once we get the onslaught of political ads after Labor Day, Ds are going to hit FDJT on ending abortion with his three SCOTUS picks.

I think a lot of political pundits are going to be shocked on 11/5/2024. Especially the idiots at rags like NYT and Newsweek.

Trump is not gaining popularity or new supporters, he’s losing them. Once we get the onslaught of political ads after Labor Day, Ds are going to hit FDJT on ending abortion with his three SCOTUS picks.

I think a lot of political pundits are going to be shocked on 11/5/2024. Especially the idiots at rags like NYT and Newsweek.
I sincerely hope you're right. :(

Censure is the least they can legally do.

The police in Fairfax County, Va., received an unusual phone call on Feb. 15, 2021. A young couple claimed they were being harassed by the wife of a Supreme Court justice.

“Somebody in a position of authority needs to talk to her and make her stop,” said the 36-year-old man making the complaint, according to a recording of the call reviewed by The New York Times. The officer on the line responded that there was little the police could do: Yelling was not a crime.
Amid the controversy, Ms. Baden said she was surprised to find herself playing a central role in Justice Alito’s account about a war of words, political signs and a flag. “I never saw the upside-down flag, never heard about it,” she said.
Mrs. Alito happened to be standing outside. According to interviews with Ms. Baden and her husband, as well as messages they sent to friends at the time, Mrs. Alito ran toward their car and yelled something they did not understand. The couple continued driving, they said, and as they passed the Alito home again to exit the cul-de-sac, Mrs. Alito appeared to spit toward the vehicle.

South Carolina:

Here's the article without a paywall, if anyone wants to read it:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"