Disney Prepping Live Action "Cruella de Vil" Film

She will continue to do her fashion thing. I wouldn't be surprised if she is now running her fashion magazine in the 2nd movie ala The Devil Wears Prada. Or running her fashion empire.

If I were to make a prediction, she will get some sort of evil, young fashionista rival to match up against.

If I were to make a prediction, she will get some sort of evil, young fashionista rival to match up against.
And meet a young girl who she mentors and sees abuse animals, especially Dalmatians, and realizes the error of her ways.

Disney basically bought her NOT to file a lawsuit. I’m sure most wont be getting this kind of deal in the future.

Honestly, I just want the sequel for the sake of getting more Kayvan Novak as Roger Radcliffe. And for crying out loud, Hollywood, let the man shave! Sure, he does the mountain man look very well, but we're all missing out on a properly smoldering Roger :o

images

As long as she's not giving the peace sign on the poster lol

Saw this tonight, it's a pretty creative origin movie with a great soundtrack and it looks great. Emma Stone is clearly having a lot of fun in the title role and the supporting characters are all pretty likable, while Emma Thompson is fairly one-note as the Baroness but she chews the scenery with gusto. The sequences where Cruella gatecrashes the Baroness events are really well conceived and executed and the highlight of the movie, all leading up to a satisfying finale between Cruella and the Baroness.

The ending sets up 101 Dalmatians so I'm curious to see if that's what the sequel will be or if it'll be set prior.

Saw this tonight, it's a pretty creative origin movie with a great soundtrack and it looks great. Emma Stone is clearly having a lot of fun in the title role and the supporting characters are all pretty likable, while Emma Thompson is fairly one-note as the Baroness but she chews the scenery with gusto. The sequences where Cruella gatecrashes the Baroness events are really well conceived and executed and the highlight of the movie, all leading up to a satisfying finale between Cruella and the Baroness.

The ending sets up 101 Dalmatians so I'm curious to see if that's what the sequel will be or if it'll be set prior.

It's not going to be 101 Dalmations because Cruella isn't that kind of person in this version, nor are Horace and Jasper.

Yeah its hard to imagine this Cruella wanting to make a coat out of a bunch of adorable puppies.

Yeah its hard to imagine this Cruella wanting to make a coat out of a bunch of adorable puppies.

She even basically adopts the dogs that helped kill her own mother, and she gave their puppies to her old classmate turned journalist and the Baroness' fired lawyer. The dogs became obedient and subservient to her.

She even basically adopts the dogs that helped kill her own mother, and she gave their puppies to her old classmate turned journalist and the Baroness' fired lawyer. The dogs became obedient and subservient to her.
@flickchick85 had the idea that Baroness should have stolen the Cruella identity for herself in a plot twist.

I'm glad Emma got a another Globe nom to her name. She was great in this.

Emma wins for Cruella. Andrew wins for Tick Tick Boom. Great year for Amazing Spider-Man fans!
I'm not usually one to give much of a damn about celebrity couples, but in this particular case I was disappointed that they broke up. Funny how they keep ending up being "reunited" in awards season, so to speak. First when Andrew was nominated for Hacksaw Ridge and Emma won for La La Land a few years back, and now again here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"