Disney Prepping Live Action "Cruella de Vil" Film

Perdita and Pongo are in an incestuous relationship now :dry:.

Oh, that's true.

giphy.gif

Oh and another realisation I had talking with a friend a while back is that Perdita and Pongo are in an incestuous relationship now :dry:. The 101 dalmations are incest babies :doh:.
That's kinda how it goes sometimes in the animal kingdom. Simba and Nala are most likely siblings or at least cousins since it's not like there were any other males around the pride besides Mufasa and Scar.

Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil, if she doesn't sue you, the Black Widow will

Their movies took a box office spill
Disney lawyers, look out for Cruella de Vil….

Damn Disney. How could you be so reckless :funny:.

It definitely seemed like that was how things were going but then she was fine at end so :shrug:.

Oh and another realisation I had talking with a friend a while back is that Perdita and Pongo are in an incestuous relationship now :dry:. The 101 dalmations are incest babies :doh:.

They wouldn’t be the first. Simba and Nala are siblings.

But people not ready for that conversation.

That's kinda how it goes sometimes in the animal kingdom. Simba and Nala are most likely siblings or at least cousins since it's not like there were any other males around the pride besides Mufasa and Scar.
They wouldn’t be the first. Simba and Nala are siblings.

But people not ready for that conversation.
Well, I most certainly am not :funny:.

I'm torn between "I don't want to know" and "TELL ME MORE! TELL ME MORE".

AND...

Did Scar ate Mufasa ??

Looks like they paid her…I’m sure they also did with Emily Blunt for Jungle Cruise. You see it’s just business. As soon as they get paid, they hop on back the Disney train.

Very happy about this. The first film isn't perfect, but it really, really worked for me. Hope it keeps that same energy.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Definitely much better than a lot of the other remakes/prequels from Disney.

The cinematography, performances, production design, direction, song choices were all pretty good!

Wonder if she’ll go full blown psychotic or toned down in the sequel. Want to really see the former, but that could gain controversy.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Definitely much better than a lot of the other remakes/prequels from Disney.

The cinematography, performances, production design, direction, song choices were all pretty good!

Wonder if she’ll go full blown psychotic or toned down in the sequel. Want to really see the former, but that could gain controversy.
Me too, even as I was actually rather looking forward to it to begin with. Agree on all your positives for it as well.

I personally hope they "go there" and she goes over the edge, but my guess is not.

So much for any plans to sue Disney. I guess they added streaming clauses into the contract.
They did and it sounds like she basically got paid a little extra here and added clauses to avoid another lawsuit

Very happy about this. The first film isn't perfect, but it really, really worked for me. Hope it keeps that same energy.

I can't recall another movie that had such energy as this had. It was enough to make you ignore the little flaws it had.

I'm wondering, do they go for the Empire Strikes Back type darkness or Daenerys slow turn route and unleash the evil in a 3rd movie? I actually wouldn't mind the latter.

I don't think she's ever going evil. She will just act like she's wicked and pretend to do wicked things.

She will continue to do her fashion thing. I wouldn't be surprised if she is now running her fashion magazine in the 2nd movie ala The Devil Wears Prada. Or running her fashion empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"