Disney+

I remember back in January over in the Cobra Kai thread, I suggested that Netflix moved the season 3 release date up to avoid competition with WandaVision, to which someone said that no one was talking about WandaVision and all the attention was on Cobra Kai.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14565-1373316550-21.gif

200w.gif

Although I have to admit, I didn't foresee it being THIS popular, but I think part of that is because it was the first new MCU content in 18 months.

Still can't trump Cobra Kai or Mandalorian by the same point. But third best ain't nothing to scoff at I guess lol

The Mandalorian Is Being Watched More Than WandaVision by Disney+ Users

parrot-analytics-digital-originals-jan31-feb6.jpg
If arguably the least anticpated Marvel show is doing this well, this bodes very well for them going forward. Especially with the amount of subscribers going up every day for Disney. Although I have to say, I did not expect this after the Carano boycott. :o

Love that TCW did so well. Warms my heart. :D

This is Disney+ at it's finest in terms of keeping subscriptions.

Mandalorian Season 2
October 30 - December 18 (8 Weeks)

WandaVision
January 15 - March 5 (8 Weeks)

Falcon & the Winter Soldier
March 19 - April 23 (6 Weeks)

So from late October to late April, Disney+ has you hooked in if you are into Star Wars and Marvel.

This is Disney+ at it's finest in terms of keeping subscriptions.

Mandalorian Season 2
October 30 - December 18 (8 Weeks)

WandaVision
January 15 - March 5 (8 Weeks)

Falcon & the Winter Soldier
March 19 - April 23 (6 Weeks)

So from late October to late April, Disney+ has you hooked in if you are into Star Wars and Marvel.
Loki hits in May as well.

If arguably the least anticpated Marvel show is doing this well, this bodes very well for them going forward. Especially with the amount of subscribers going up every day for Disney. Although I have to say, I did not expect this after the Carano boycott. :o

Love that TCW did so well. Warms my heart. :D

This is bad for someone who follows all things MCU, but I haven't mustered the motivation to watch WandaVision yet.

This is bad for someone who follows all things MCU, but I haven't mustered the motivation to watch WandaVision yet.
I have fallen behind twice, so I am right there with you. I enjoy it when I watch it, but I don't feel the need to watch it right away. Also the first few episodes while entertaining, are very slow imo. So when you eventually jump on, it might take a bit of time to get going for ya. When you watch it, I hope you enjoy it man. :up:

No Muppets release in my country, Im disappointed. I loved watching this as a kid.

giphy.gif

Can someone explain me this grafic please? What is the "average tv show"? And are you really tell me that from 14th to 20th Feb The Mandalorian is more demanded then Wandavision? Mandalorian ended 2 months ago. Not even to mention Stranger Things there...

They're gaging the amount of viewership have been watching certain streaming service within the time span of the week

Here's the site
https://www.parrotanalytics.com/ins...ion-platforms-for-the-us-14-20-february-2021/

I remember back in January over in the Cobra Kai thread, I suggested that Netflix moved the season 3 release date up to avoid competition with WandaVision, to which someone said that no one was talking about WandaVision and all the attention was on Cobra Kai.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14565-1373316550-21.gif

200w.gif

Although I have to admit, I didn't foresee it being THIS popular, but I think part of that is because it was the first new MCU content in 18 months.

I hate Cobra Kai. Most overrated show of the last several years.

I hate Cobra Kai. Most overrated show of the last several years.
I think it's fun. Cheesy, but fun. I just don't think they can stretch it out as much as they want to considering they're planning three more seasons and it felt like they were approaching the endgame with the last season.

I think it's fun. Cheesy, but fun. I just don't think they can stretch it out as much as they want to considering they're planning three more seasons and it felt like they were approaching the endgame with the last season.

The Cobra Kai kids conspicuously broke into a home and attempted to murder LaRusso's daughter. And that one girl yelled NO MERCY after she did it. And they all got into a ridiculous fight inside the home.

Last edited:
The Cobra Kai kids inconspicuously broke into a home and attempted to murder LaRusso's daughter. And that one girl yelled NO MERCY after she did it. And they all got into a ridiculous fight inside the home.
I did say it was cheesy. But the strongest part of the show isn't the kids anyway, it's William Zabka. He really carries it.

Ronald D. Moore Developing Magic Kingdom TV Universe at Disney Plus - Variety

Ronald D. Moore is in the process of developing multiple TV projects at Disney Plus that will be set in Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Variety has confirmed with sources.

The first such project will be “The Society of Explorers and Adventurers,” which Moore will write and executive produce. The series is loosely based on the fiction organization of the same name that is part of the Disney theme park lore. In the show, the themed lands and characters of the Disney parks and classic films all actually exist in another reality.

Moore is also said to be working with the Disney Imagineering Team on the other projects, which would amount to an interconnected universe similar to Marvel or “Star Wars” but within the world of the Disney theme parks, with Moore overseeing the franchise. Maril Davis and Ben McGinnis of Moore’s Tall Ship Productions are also involved in all the projects.

A couple of the connected attractions that could be utilized for this include The Tower of Terror (Tokyo version, not Twilight Zone one), Jungle Cruise, Skipper Canteen, Soarin' Over the World (Tokyo), Mystic Manor, Big Thunder Mountain, among others.

Hope this turns out better than Tomorrowland, which was a huge letdown.

My understanding is Brad Bird cut out all the Disney stuff because he was worried it would feel like an advertisement for Disney parks. All the secret society Walt Disney stuff was what I was most interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"