Disney's Bolt 3D

tzarinna

Mamochka
Reaction score
Disney's Bolt

Almost everyone is familiar with Pixar's Wall-E by now, but Disney also has another CGI animated film in the works. It's titled Bolt and is one of Disney's major 3D releases for 2008, similar to Meet the Robinsons from earlier this year. The movie is about a German Shepherd named Bolt, voiced by John Travolta, who ends up on a cross-country adventure. I'll admit I absolutely love anything with dogs, so I'm quite intrigued.

For super-dog Bolt (voice of John Travolta), every day is filled with adventure, danger and intrigue—at least until the cameras stop rolling. When the star of a hit TV show is accidentally shipped from his Hollywood soundstage to New York City, he begins his biggest adventure yet—a cross-country journey through the real world. Armed only with the delusions that all his amazing feats and powers are real, and with the help of two unlikely traveling companions: a jaded, abandoned housecat named Mittens (voice of Susie Essman) and a TV-obsessed hamster in a plastic ball named Rhino, Bolt discovers he doesn't need superpowers to be a hero.

Bolt, directed by Chris Williams (story writer of Mulan and The Emperor's New Groove), is due in theaters next November 26th, 2008.

My god this looks cute. :yay:

If it's a Disney CGI movie and it's not from Pixar, it will suck.

I'll admit, the dog's cute. But John Travolta? Come on, Disney. COME ON.

6od3r75.jpg

8f5kw1s.jpg

Too cute...except for that hamster thing.

yeah, the dog looks cute. I love dogs.

That looks cute.:up: I read that every Pixar movie for next year is coming out in 3D.:cool:

Man can Miley just disapear and live under a rock. Jeez...

When she stops bring in money she'll disappear. But the girl does have talent, she knows how to work a crowd and has good stage presence, all at the age of 15.

It's going to sound weird as hell hearing Travolta's voice come out of that dog.

We just barely put the standee in my theater. I'm iffy about this, because of the lack of Pixar.

I don't know what will be worse Beverly Hills Chihuahua or this. Probally Beverly Hills Chihuahua though.

That poster is a little misleading. I saw that ish in theatres and was like, "The Flash is coming out?!" :eek:

Looks good! (that dog is so ****ing cute) :up:

Haha, interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"