Disney's Bolt 3D

Great trailer, but does anyone else think they could have chosen someone else other than Miley Cyrus for the voice of the actress? I don't know, her voice didn't seem to match with the look of her character.

Nonetheless, I loved the hamster. Definitely the break out role of the film.

Great trailer, but does anyone else think they could have chosen someone else other than Miley Cyrus for the voice of the actress? I don't know, her voice didn't seem to match with the look of her character.

Nonetheless, I loved the hamster. Definitely the break out role of the film.

I love the trailer, thanks Hunter Rider. Ya, I think Miley Cyrus is fitting for the role of Penny b/c she is young and up and coming and also, she has a pretty disguised voice. It totally stood out when I saw the trailer. I guess it also works since Penny is probably supposed to be the age of Miley or around her age..

Ya, the hamster is AWESOME! He totally is going to steal the show! Reminds me of how much I LOVED Dori in Finding Nemo! Can't wait!

2vijpyg.jpg

The animation is Bolt is just so awesome. Seems like they are notably getting better and better at bringing these characters to life. I read this article about Bolt's preview at Comic Con this past weekend.

"Needless to say, this 10 minute or so action sequence had the audience's attention. It was surprisingly funny, action packed, and utterly enthralling. As fun as it was, I started wondering how any of the rest of the film with Bolt in the real world could possibly be interesting. Boy, was I wrong."

Reading this really proved that we have something great to look forward to!

Thanks for the article dogwonder. :up: This is one of the most interesting animation projects coming up IMO.

You are definitely welcome! Ya, that trailer just had me laughing continuously. I am really looking forward to this one! If anyone else has any new articles, post away! :)

Excellent article...

I'm actually extremely interested in the film. :woot:

I am so glad you liked it Gotham! If I come across anything else, I will surely pass it along. Until then, here is the newest poster for Bolt.

200px-Boltposter08.jpg

whitespace.gif

whitespace.gif

Don't forget, the Disney short Glago's Guest is playing before this. If you can find clips online, check it out...pretty nice work.

That hamster is....UBER cute :yay:

At first I had no real interest in this film, but after watching the trailer, I was won over :cwink:

I know! That hamster has the best expression on his face! And look at that cat...how cute! I read an article about how the release date for this film has been pushed up to Nov. 21st! I am happy about that!

bolt_movie_thumb.jpg
bolt-firstlook.jpg

Oh! Ok, is that why? Regardless of the reason, it just good news! I am probably one of the most impatient people out there, so one week makes a big difference to me. Haha.

So this is basically Toy Story with animals?
Hmm...still...looks entertaining.

after seeing that clip I SO want to see this movie now, the hamster rules :hehe:!

ball?
ball?
Ball?
Ball?

all at once BALL?!

:hehe:

So this is basically Toy Story with animals?
Hmm...still...looks entertaining.

How? Well, I could see the Buzz Lightyear connection..I suppose. Still looks amazing!

I am loving the hamster, I loved the "You're unbelievable" music in the background!

after seeing that clip I SO want to see this movie now, the hamster rules :hehe:!

ball?
ball?
Ball?
Ball?

all at once BALL?!

:hehe:

It reminds me of the part in Finding Nemo where all of the seagulls say "Mine! Mine! Mine!"

How? Well, I could see the Buzz Lightyear connection..I suppose. Still looks amazing!

I am loving the hamster, I loved the "You're unbelievable" music in the background!

And the whole "unlikely partners going on a trip back to their owner." But still, could be fun.

RabbitSamurai -- Ah! Yes, I see where you are coming from now! :) Seems like they always pair the main character up with annoying, clueless character. Comic relief. :)

Oh, that hamster is more than just clueless, he's down right delusional. :woot:

Hey, you are right dilutional for sure. I just saw this new clip between Bolt and Rhino and seriously, they feed off each other's delusion! I am just ready for this movie to come out already! I am putting all these clips together in my mind and I just want to sit and see the whole thing in its entirety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"