• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph - coming 2012

Yep and I know that a kingdom hearts cameo is a must. It has Disney characters In it

Yep and I know that a kingdom hearts cameo is a must. It has Disney characters In it

doubt it, for some reason disney doesn't like KH its very rarely promoted outside of squaresoft.

hell the merchandise isn't even sold at the parks

I saw pictures there once from it. Why would disney not promote somthing there characters are in......... oooooo. Probaly becuase it doesnt have pop crap in it.

I saw pictures there once from it. Why would disney not promote somthing there characters are in......... oooooo. Probaly becuase it doesnt have pop crap in it.
because it's too awesome for them to comprehend. god i wish they would make a feature kingdom hearts film, even if it's just animation. anyway, based on those pictures I'm really looking forward to this,bolt wasn't bad, so I haven't lost ALL faith in disney...yet.

Some were saying Pixar should just break down and do a collabo flick with Square for KH.

That's very cool. If Bowser's in this then I hope Mario makes an appearance too.

nice that doctor robotnik is in :D hopefully sonic and mario are in too

FINALLY, something on this movie. hopefully this means that a trailer isn't too far behind. Fingers crossed.

First trailer of Wreck-It Ralph will debut on June 6th.

qIhpc.png

https://twitter.com/DisneyAnimation/status/206811727147442180

What opens on the 6th?

Haha, I spot Q-bert, I'm guessing the snake from Snake, don't know the rest of them and then there's Chun-Li and Zangief! :woot:

jesus they made the cast of qubert homeless, thats really depressing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"