Transformers DM's collection

My Dreadwing hasn't toppled. The only one that has is Bonecrusher.

Mmh... true. Dreadwing can topple though. Not easily, just more likely to that Dropkick.

Yeah...Dropkick's legs are made well...that little bend in his legs makes it so he really won't topple.

He is like Starscream. Bird legs, as I call it.

yeah...except it works better on the dropkick toy. i'm still debating on whether or not to say to hell with it and get the g1 repaint starscream...even though i have the movie version.

yeah...except it works better on the dropkick toy. i'm still debating on whether or not to say to hell with it and get the g1 repaint starscream...even though i have the movie version.
Go for it. It isn't a bad fig. I give it 8.7. Maybe 8.9. Depends on the days as I transform him.

I was thinking though...instead of getting the G1 repaint...maybe i'll just get Thundercracker...because then even though it's the same mold, i'm getting a different character.

Yeah. Thats my logic. Anyone have Wreckage?

Does your have an automorph problem with his upper body? Like moving the arms makes him start to transform?

for the sake of a post...this is what i have:
Leader Megatron
Voyager Megatron
Payload
Swindle
Wreckage
Barricade
Deluxe Brawl
Dreadwing
Starscream
Scorponok
Blackout
Dropkick
Bonecrusher
Leader Brawl
Boosterx10
Meantime
Power Up VT6
Zoomout 25x
Robo Vision Prime
Rescue Ratchet
G1 Repaint Jazz
08 Bumblebee
Arcee

and that's just the movie toys

Damn. Cause I had to use a spare rubber band from when I had braces to keep his body from accidentally transforming into vehicle mode. I move his arms and its like, what the hell?

i recently acquired barricade and anther 08 BB for a buddy of mine. i scored a Ultimate Bumblebee for 61 bucks on eBay. that thing is IMPOSSIBLE to find in every store that sells transformer toys.

I found a ton of Ultimate BBs. Just no 08 BBs.

Seriously? Ultimate Bumblebees are LINING the shelves here!!! at TRU today there were like...12 of them! I have no interest in having one...just doesn't do it for me.

Seriously? Ultimate Bumblebees are LINING the shelves here!!! at TRU today there were like...12 of them! I have no interest in having one...just doesn't do it for me.
Why? It can't be the 75 dollar price tag. :whatever: :oldrazz:

I live in a small town and the nearest city that would have him would be erie pa or buffalo ny, and both of them are over an hour from me. i have no car at the moment so, eBay was my only option.
:oldrazz:

Walk you fat ash!

Nah I am kidding. That is a pretty bad location. :(

Walk you fat ash!

Nah I am kidding. That is a pretty bad location. :(

yeah, the only GOOD store we have is walmart and the only movie figures they have now is leader brawl, a few of the robot replica figures and the UNLEASHED version of prime. i was surprised i was even able to pick up the 08 BB :woot:.

yeah, the only GOOD store we have is walmart and the only movie figures they have now is leader brawl, a few of the robot replica figures and the UNLEASHED version of prime. i was surprised i was even able to pick up the 08 BB :woot:.
Well, you are on my hate list now. Anyone with an 08BB is until I get one! :cmad: :o

But Leader Brawl rules. I have him. Buy him. :up:

newmegatron_129.jpg

there it is
now oly thing they have to do i do the same repaint finish for the leader class megatron

Still want this... any word...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"