Transformers DM's collection

i wonder if any of these toys will be in the next movie. i heard arcee will be in and id like it if they brought back brawl and added swindle and the rest of the combaticons

I'm not impressed with any of the video game figures enough to wanna see them in the next movie. Longarm would make sense at least.

Nothin is official right now, so we don't know who the new people are. Besides Soundwave. They were adament about him in TF2.

i wonder if any of these toys will be in the next movie. i heard arcee will be in and id like it if they brought back brawl and added swindle and the rest of the combaticons

actually...arcee was in the script for this past one...hasn't been talked about for TF2.

See, I think women TFs in TF movies is contradictory. If there's an all creating cube that makes every TF, there is no reproduction. Therefore, their are no genders.

See, I think women TFs in TF movies is contradictory. If there's an all creating cube that makes every TF, there is no reproduction. Therefore, their are no genders.

That's exactly how i feel. There really is no point for multiple genders in TFs.

never mind i just clicked on the picture. who was the white guy behind bumblebee. and who is the blue guy. i think the redone is swindle. but i dont know the names of my movie characters

That middle row is Longarm, Dropkick, Barricade, and Ironhide. To Swindle's right is Payload.

i think long arm is pretty cool. i need a better look at drop kick. but i dont think swing and payload are that cool

i noticed the harry potter books in the back ground lol. but i envy your collection. i have no movie figures and i dont have the money for them and im spending my christmas money on other stuff

Friends, I give you my new Megatron:

R0013176Small.jpg
R0013171Small.jpg

R0013174Small.jpg

R0013184Small.jpg

R0013177Small.jpg

R0013181Small.jpg

R0013198Small.jpg

I also repainted my Leader-class Optimus Prime but that turned out to be a major disaster. I'd rather not post pics of the tragedy. :(

that megatron looks fantastic. what kind of paint did you use for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"