Transformers DM's collection

Finally got 08 BB today. Guess where?Kohl's. The one in my town just opened, and I grabbed the last one. Very satisfied, the figure definately lives up to the hype.

Kohl's is where i got my Wreckage and Scorponok for $7.50 each. Good find

Hey thanks for the tip. Never thought to look there!

Yea, they have most of the new deluxe wave. I saw Recon Barricade, Dropkick, Longarm, Final Battle Jazz, Dreadwing, and 08 BB. If you see Spider-Man figures, your probably very close. Some may have older waves. Definately a good source, seeing as no one goes to Kohl's for toys. Hell, I was there for sunglasses, and remembered a tip-off I read somewhere about Kohl's. Lucky me :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I had to shell out 13 bucks for 08 BB, so your paying 3 extra dollars. But its worth it.

Who cares! At least I get it! To the Kohls!

My Megatron repaint is almost done.

So is my Optimus Prime repaint.

hey Syn(mercernary) i think im about to go into your hate list lol

i dont see why prime needs a repaint unless you big on that. begatron really just looks lilke megatrons gay brother and needs a repaint. but i want to see those repaints. i saw someone elses megatron repaint and it was like the best transformer toy ive ever seen

Well, Kohls panned out...a little. I got Payload. No 08 BBs though. He alludes me yet again....

Yea, even Kohls has a hard time keeping him in stock. Same goes for Dropkick at mine. It looks like Payload will also be my next (mostly because I hate Dreadwing with a passion).

Dreadwing really isn't that bad a toy. He is pretty cool. His legs are the only downside.

Awsome. How do you LOVE them? :oldrazz: :o :woot:

I was very pleasantly surprised with Dropkick's legs. He really is the least likely to topple over w/ those raptor talons lol. Swindle's vehicle form is horrible though haha.

Now to find Payload and Longarm. I love how I'm not looking for figures I passed up about 7000 times in the past.

I was very pleasantly surprised with Dropkick's legs. He really is the least likely to topple over w/ those raptor talons lol. Swindle's vehicle form is horrible though haha.

Now to find Payload and Longarm. I love how I'm not looking for figures I passed up about 7000 times in the past.
Payload is a bit of a pain to stand....ok, a big one. But he is pimpin. :up:

I like Swindle's vehicle mode. He is just poorly assembled sometimes. :( His doors don't lock in.

Mine are off by a little. Not a huge deal. The stray paint is. But I got that off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"