Transformers DM's collection

No, I did not. I started with Optimus Prime before moving on to Megatron and I used a store-bought spray paint for Prime.
NEVER use spray paint when customizing. It ruins it. Still, not bad even with spray paint smudges.

so do you have any other decepticons. i dont really know what other ones in scale they have but i think star scream is in pretty good scale

No, I don't have any other than the ones I have posted. And no, Starscream is not in pretty good scale. Not even close. But I might buy it anyway if there's a confirmation that there shall not be a Leader-Class Starscream.

I'm gonna buy Leader Megs, and take him to an Arts&Crafts store and beg them to paint him for me

Not lazy, I'm just not artsy or know the 1st thing about repainting anything lol

Well I commend you my friend. I just don't have $40 to blow if I mess up and paint his ass green and orange lol

I will require pictures of your finished product :D

It kills me how my TRU has like 20 Megs and no Primes

Man Wal Mart was stocked when I got my Prime. I was like,"I should wait, there'll be more later." But I went on impulse and got it anyway. One of the few good impulsives moves I have made.

Dude...he kinda is anyway. lol Prime is a hair bigger from what I remember. Its extremely close.

Ok, that just means IH is too big :(

He needs to be a class in between Voyager and Leader cuz a jet is bigger than a pickup but smaller than a tank ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"