Transformers DM's collection

Preaching to the choir. But KB is good with old stuff. Its a steal.

I just saw a Bonecrusher/Jazz/Brawl combo set on Ebay. Where are people finding these things!?

Its the only TF stuff Sams has. I checked.

Yeah, I'll take an 08 BB or a leader Brawl instead. Every week I am in the store because over the phone no one knows anything. I am going insane.

I could've gotten you a 08 BB when i was still at targettt.
i should've picked up a few spares, thought they'd be a little easier to find though.

Yeah, I'll take an 08 BB or a leader Brawl instead. Every week I am in the store because over the phone no one knows anything. I am going insane.

Those 2 are at the top of my list as well. Then leader Optimus and voyager Megs repaint

I have leader Op, looking for Leader Megs so I can begin the repainting process.

Yeah I can't find him, and he isn't popular. i don't get it. When I find Brawl or any I need, no hesitation. Worry about bills and paying it off later.

i almost didn't buy leader OP...i had him in my hands and was walking around for awhile...but when i noticed other people at the TF shelves picking him up, i decided to do it....glad i did, too. haven't seen him again since.

Yeah I saw a lot of him last time I was at Target. Got him no hesitation. Sure they are out by now.

Yeah I know what you mean. Leader Brawl is second only to 08 BB. I want Leader Brawl then leader Megs! Really hoping for that restock.

i started off by saying i was going to get leader brawl...then i thought "eh...i don't know...another $40 on a single toy?" but now i'm leaning towards getting him again...it's become an addiction.

I HATE movie Starscream with a passion. Leader Bonecrusher would make sense for size scaling reasons. He did wrestle Optimus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"