Do guys take the time to explain sports?

i find it easy..i say.. sports suck so you don't have to worry about ever having to watch any...except for the odd hockey game maybe once a year.

ookami said:
See for all the guys who take the time to explain to us girls willing to learn I treat you all to Hustlers, drinks, lapdances and food on me. (If I had the money and transportation that is)

Lap Dances!:D

I'm usually the one who needs explanations...

But I never ask for any because I couldn't give much less of a ****.

I'm a guy and i know little to nothing about sports.

Cyclops said:
I'm usually the one who needs explanations...

But I never ask for any because I couldn't give much less of a ****.

And that sound like Cyclops too..it's uncanny:O

I've been lucky, most of the guys I've dated weren't really into sports. The last two played soccer, so I've developed an interest. It's not too confusing.

I'd be happy to explain it to her, if I had a girlfriend.

I'd even speak slow and use small words.

War Lord said:
I'd be happy to explain it to her, if I had a girlfriend.

I'd even speak slow and use small words.

That last sentence is why you have no girl.

ookami said:
Well DM it's not the explaining of what is football it's the understanding of it with me. I mean I can sorta follow the game but the ref's make some ass backwards calls.

I mean if she's like Danger what's a quarter-back? Stare at her, slowly turn back to the screen and ignore her until yer ready for bed. But if I said Danger...'Why did he make that call when you clearly saw....(whatever), then do I get input?
As I've mentioned, I'll explain if asked. I'm not gonna "****ING GODDAMN REFEREE!! IS HE BLIND??? You know what he should've done? He should'veblablablablablablabla..." while she was oblivious to all things but massaging my toes.

Darth Elektra said:
That last sentence is why you have no girl.

When you're trying to explain complex organizations and plays like sports to people with minds that are neither complex nor organized, you have to start at the very beginning, using words that are simple, and see how much she understands.

War Lord said:
When you're trying to explain complex organizations and plays like sports to people with minds that are neither complex nor organized, you have to start at the very beginning, using words that are simple, and see how much she understands.
Once in a while, when I least expect it, you come up with a statement that I can actually agree with.

:up:

No option on the poll for "I don't like sports/I don't know anything about them myself"?

Male stereotypes when it comes to sports are a restrictive construction to keep men occupied and stagnant in an increasingly feminist world.

I LOVE sports. Especially Football (soccer). Besides cartoon, that's what I mostly watch on TV. So I tend to prefer men who are into sports as much as I am.

DBella said:
I LOVE sports. Especially Football (soccer). Besides cartoon, that's what I mostly watch on TV.
All geared up for June, eh? :)

DBella said:
I LOVE sports. Especially Football (soccer). Besides cartoon, that's what I mostly watch on TV. So I tend to prefer men who are into sports as much as I am.

You don't like my pot belly that makes me look eight months pregnant?

Danger Mouse said:
All geared up for June, eh? :)
World Cup? Heck yeah!! :up:
I'll be a zombie due to time difference but who needs sleep when football's on TV! :D

It makes so much more sense to call soccer football than football

War Lord said:
You don't like my pot belly that makes me look eight months pregnant?
Can I rub it for good luck?

Ronny Shade said:
It makes so much more sense to call soccer football than football
My thought exactly! But no one listens to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"