Do Terrorists Hate Your Freedom?

Hooligan32

Superhero
Reaction score
Today, while addressing the press about the war between Israel and Hezbollah, George W. Bush served up another fine nugget of wisdom when he said; "Terrorists are afraid of democracies." I was just curious as to whether or not anyone still believed that crap.

uh, no, I don't think that was, it, and nobody with more than an annecdotal knowledge of the situation knows this is also not so.

This thread is just as black and white as Bush's comments

*craps on topic*
*leaves topic without saying a word.*

According to Fareed Zakaria (writer journalist for Newsweek and Washing Post) attributes Terrorism not to envy, but to religious extremism mixed with poverty. He also cites how leadership in the area [of Afghanistan] and other power structures lead to the creation of militant groups. However he really cites religious extremism as the problem. Saying that the terror that currently plagues the United States is seen directly and whole heartedly as a Holy War by those who wage it. They are not merely insane cowards as Bush or potentially others (like other neoconservative groups) would have you believe.

"September 11 was not mindless terrorism for terrorism's sake. It was reaction and revenge, even retribution" according to an Arab newspaper,

According to Osama Bin Laden, he wanted American troops out of Saudi Arabia. He got his wish the same day Bush placed a mission accomplished banner on an aircraft carrier.

Hooligan32 said:
Today, while addressing the press about the war between Israel and Hezbollah, George W. Bush served up another fine nugget of wisdom when he said; "Terrorists are afraid of democracies." I was just curious as to whether or not anyone still believed that crap.

They certainly aren't supportive of the concept.

protest5.jpg

I'm suprised the title of the thread isn't

"Do "Terrorists" Hate Your Freedom?"

Terrorists don't hate freedom they hate those who say they want to spread freedom and democracy, but create global messes.

There are hundreds of democratic nations which are not targets of terrorists.

If Terrorist hated freedom they would bomb Amsterdam instead of America.

blind_fury said:
If Terrorist hated freedom they would bomb Amsterdam instead of America.

they have tried to infiltrate Amsterdam but no one stayed a Muslim with the legal drugs and free sex floating around.....they keep losing terrorists

Man-Thing said:
protest5.jpg

I'm suprised the title of the thread isn't

"Do "Terrorists" Hate Your Freedom?"

lol

no, terrorists dont hate our freedom, they hate us cause of all the evil things we did to them... like help them fight off the USSR, and make them filthy rich by buying all their oil... WE'RE THE REAL BAD GUYS HERE!!

save your michael moore leftist bull**** for someone who cant think for themself.

they fight for the freedom to subjugate. we subjugate for freedom. and each idea of freedom is different. how are those really different other than being in power or not.

Good lord folks.

The Islamic terrorists are fascists. They want to establish an intolerant dictitorial government over you that is in essence the antithesis of freedom - they call this abomination Shari ‘ah law.

People are so focused on their percieved hatred of G W Bush that they can't see the true fascists right in front of their face.

These militant Islamic fundalmentalists have a great intolerance for the rights of women and minorities. They disregard the civil rights that we readily acknowledge and strive to achieve in our liberal democracies.

If you want to live in a Taliban style government where most of your freedoms are foresaken, then you will pray that the fundalmentalist militant Islamic terrorists succeed in conquering the liberal democracies that they dispise.

They won't stop global warming either :(

Our hope rests with Tom Brokaw and Al Gore.

Truthteller said:
Good lord folks.

The Islamic terrorists are fascists. They want to establish an intolerant dictitorial government over you that is in essence the antithesis of freedom - they call this abomination Shari ‘ah law.

People are so focused on their percieved hatred of G W Bush that they can't see the true fascists right in front of their face.

These militant Islamic fundalmentalists have a great intolerance for the rights of women and minorities. They disregard the civil rights that we readily acknowledge and strive to achieve in our liberal democracies.

If you want to live in a Taliban style government where most of your freedoms are foresaken, then you will pray that the fundalmentalist militant Islamic terrorists succeed in conquering the liberal democracies that they dispise.

if anyone tries that here, we fight them here. your country was built on a rebellion. why not let the middle east have it's rebellion. it would be the only way they would apreciate democracy.

The middle east sucks. We should just leave.

Danalys said:
if anyone tries that here, we fight them here. your country was built on a rebellion. why not let the middle east have it's rebellion. it would be the only way they would apreciate democracy.
You sound like you are assuming something that I did not say.

For the record I will state that I do not believe that any one person or group of people have a right to any part of the world more than any other person or people. The Islamic fascists have stated their hatred for us, this is nothing new. They wish to rid the world of us. So one can either fight to defend oneself or rollover and let the barbarians take over. I advocate defending oneself.

No, they're jealous of my mad skillz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"