Do Terrorists Hate Your Freedom?

Truthteller said:
You sound like you are assuming something that I did not say.

For the record I will state that I do not believe that any one person or group of people have a right to any part of the world more than any other person or people. The Islamic fascists have stated their hatred for us, this is nothing new. They wish to rid the world of us. So one can either fight to defend oneself or rollover and let the barbarians take over. I advocate defending oneself.

your country's defence is a good offense it seems. any different from your opponants defense. fight on your own turf. when they tire of futile attacks there'll be peace. when their citizens tire of their treatment there will be war then peace.

I don't disagree with your post, nor the previous. What you say makes good general sense.

The problem though is that there is a more specific threat right now. Maybe the threat is specific to this point in time, I grant you that. Maybe, but maybe not. We really do not know.

Lets look at the current dustup between Israel and Hezbolla to see a case in point. If Hezbolla were to be disarmed, there would be peace. If Israel were to be disarmed, the Jews would be slaughtered. If you doubt this, just look at the statements made by Hezbolla (or any other radical Islamic militant group) - they do not acknowledge the right of Israel to exist. That is the crux of the problem.

If you're speaking of the domestic terrorists found in our current administration, then yes. The (Bush) terrorists hate our freedom. RFID tracking chips. National ID cards. Patriot Act 1 and 2. Victory Act. Need I go on?

neither should disarm. their stalemate keeps them in check. you cannot force development it must occur naturally. be a good example. if their country lies to it's people fight with the truth. let it spread on word of mouth. treat your prisoners well and return them to their country. with an apreciation of your country. convert them to your cause rather than strengthening your oppositions. armies are the tools of deplomacy if you use them correctly.

But my point is that one side will not accept the status quo. They will not the accept the existence of Israel and live with them in peace.

I'm not sure of the context of "development" that you speak of. And I acknowledge that it sounds nice and has some level of truth.

But, from a scientific point of view, development can indeed be "forced" or accelerated. The agent is called a catalyst.

catalysts speed change but change the reaction. i'm all for using the right catalyst. i'm just not so sure what it would be right now.

Terrorists also hate, among other things, our liberty, our women, and our humble, docile nature.

a jewish state being formed in america would have stopped all this.

Danalys said:
a jewish state being formed in america would have stopped all this.

There is one. It's called Florida.

They hate us because we gave the world Vanilla Ice, they are all Snow fans.

Spidey-Bat said:
There is one. It's called Florida.

As a resident of the great *cough* state of Florida, I must concur. We have the best bagels.

I wonder if Bush actually believes these kinds of things when he says them or if it's all part of the propaganda game to sway the stupid people in this country? Probably a little bit of both.

madcake1.jpg

well he only claims other peoples predictions as his own it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"