The Dark Knight Do we have a comprehensive list of which IMAX theaters will have the prologue?

I paid 70 dollars for tickets so it better ****ing show the prologue

Tennessee

Pinnacle Stadium 18 at Turkey Creek
11240 Parkside Drive
Knoxville, 37922
(865) 671-3311
Website
Regal Opry Mills IMAX
570 Opry Mills Drive
Nashville, 37214
615-514-4629

That's it? Two cities?

God-****ing-dammit.

the person i talked to said they're only playing I Am Legend, not the prologue.. so unless she lied to me/didn't understand my question, it's not necessarily playing everywhere

that's only the theaters that I Am Legend is showing at. the prologue isn't attached to every I Am Legend.

A poster here got an email from IMAX confirming it is attached to all showings of I Am Legend.

You might want to check and make sure your theater knew what you were talking about the first time you inquired. It'd be very easy to for a stupid person or someone who was just not made aware of the prologue to say with complete confidence "No, we won't be showing Batman before I Am Legend"

that's only the theaters that I Am Legend is showing at. the prologue isn't attached to every I Am Legend.
There is an IMAX theatre in Dallas that is showing I Am Legend, and I called and they said they are not showing the prologue. The theatre is not on this list.

you know what, this site does say "THE DARK KNIGHT PROLOGUE IS FEATURED WITH I AM LEGEND EXCLUSIVELY IN IMAX THEATRES." i'm going to go ahead and guess that the person i talked to must have been mistaken (though she seemed pretty certain about it when she answered, as if she had already been asked/was told to say that it wasn't playing). Whatever, i've never been so excited to probably have a thread locked :)

Yay, the one place in Kentucky closest to me is the only place that gets it :O

you know what, this site does say "THE DARK KNIGHT PROLOGUE IS FEATURED WITH I AM LEGEND EXCLUSIVELY IN IMAX THEATRES." i'm going to go ahead and guess that the person i talked to must have been mistaken (though she seemed pretty certain about it when she answered, as if she had already been asked/was told to say that it wasn't playing). Whatever, i've never been so excited to probably have a thread locked :)

Good luck to you. But if you have to drive for hours and spend a whole lot of money and the trailer wasn't there - then don't blame me.

There has to be a way you can know for sure. Is the one in red the theater you're talking about?

Good luck to you. But if you have to drive for hours and spend a whole lot of money and the trailer wasn't there - then don't blame me.

There has to be a way you can know for sure. Is the one in red the theater you're talking about?

it is... i'll give them another call tomorrow to be sure, but they're (luckily) right down the road from me, so it wouldn't be the end of the world if i only got to see I Am Legend.

Deer Valley is the closest and probably the only IMAX theater I know; sucks though, it's about 10-15 miles away from my house and I need money.:csad:

sparechange.jpg

it is... i'll give them another call tomorrow to be sure, but they're (luckily) right down the road from me, so it wouldn't be the end of the world if i only got to see I Am Legend.

Well, it's an aerospace/science center type IMAX - that may be the reason they don't have it. It might only be attached to IMAX's in actual cinemas.

Well, it's an aerospace/science center type IMAX - that may be the reason they don't have it. It might only be attached to IMAX's in actual cinemas.

it's possible.. but i know for a fact that they're at least playing I Am Legend, so it would be odd for them not to be playing the prologue too, given what the site i posted says.

plus there's an IMAX in Cleveland at the Great Lakes Science Center that's definitely not playing I Am Legend, so i'm inclined to think that even the VA science center will have both if it has either.

Tennessee

Pinnacle Stadium 18 at Turkey Creek
11240 Parkside Drive
Knoxville, 37922
(865) 671-3311
Website
Regal Opry Mills IMAX
570 Opry Mills Drive
Nashville, 37214
615-514-4629

That's it? Two cities?

God-****ing-dammit.

I feel your pain. I'll be hitting Nashville for my showing.

I Am Legend is my first IMAX film, it better have the prologue/trailer attatched. >=\

$70?! :wow:

I paid $29 for two!

Toronto's IMAX was one of the ones that got selected for the preview, so I know for sure I'm getting to see it :D.

just got this reply from IMAX local

"The answer is YES! It's about 9 minutes of pure Joker/Dark
Knight/Batman footage. Our shows of I AM LEGEND start tomorrow night at
12:01 AM.

Ric Vallina
IMAX Manager"

It'll be about the equiv of $24 for one ticket at the London IMAX if Beowulf is anything to go by. Only 2 places in UK are showing IaL/prologue it seems. At least they got north and south covered, but still seems a lil low.

And just a thought, do all IMAX theatres have to meet specifications as to the screen size etc? Just wondering why theres such a wide variety of prices, do some places have smaller screens or summut? >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"